If you see, my nature of job will be...
1. Payroll Processing
2. PF , ESI , Sales Tax , Central excise Filing,
3. General Admin WOrks..
Can anyone say me the designation which i asked is wrong or right
29th November 2012 From India, Chennai
This is for your information that HR Executive’s role depends on the industry like if the person is working for a manufacturing company then he/she should have experience of that ground OR if he/she is working for service industry then his/her profile little bit different.
We can specify some common roles for HR Executive
2. Offer Letter
3. Orientation for New Employees
4. Salary Statements
5. Monitoring Attendance
6. Maintaining Employees Database
7. Preparing the List of Holidays applicable during the year
29th November 2012 From India, New Delhi
As your establishment is small, you may very well ask for the designation of HR executive and offer to accept other jobs of looking after attendance, absenteism maintenance of establishment/personal records in addition to the existing one. I agree that this is going to add to your work load marginally but will bring you to the mainstream of HR, as such it is worth.
30th November 2012 From India, Delhi
The nature of job of the HR executive is nothing but Personnel administration, such as Maintaining employee data base, pay-roll administration, leave policies, Employment Notifications, Man Power utility, office administration, maintenance of service records, registers and other connected documents in connection with the services of the employees, performance appraisal, maintenance of Confidential reports, Recruitment and training, Induction etc.
Suri Babu Komakula
1st December 2012 From Canada, Calgary
• Down loading CV’s and forwarding to all HOD’s concerned.
• To call the candidates and arrange the interview
• Joining formalities like to arrange seat, computer system and ID, mail ID if required for new employees.
• Keeping updated data about employees through personnel files and computerized Human Resource Information System
• Front Office, Housekeeping & Security, Co-coordinating with courier, Telephone bills, Office Amenities etc.
• Daily updating organisational issues to Manager
• To Prepare the Pay sheets, Maintain the attendance, and to verify the leave register
• Preparing the MIS report on manpower requirement and status on the requiting.
• Preparation of Salaries through hr soft software, Generating Direct and indirect salary statement and Interaction with Statutory compliances like PF and ESI.
• Preparation of final settlement of employees.
• Office bills cross checking, Managing ID cards for all staff
• Handling all Personnel Management activities such as Recruitment activities, Time Office, Pay Roll Management,
• Daily Grievances of Manpower strength of 400 no’s(direct and indirect)
10th January 2013 From India, Hyderabad
this is Dora babu ,previously i worked as accountant, now i working in HR-EX one of the the security services company , hear i handle E SIC and E PF , Attendance , please tell me what are the responsibilities applicable to the HR - EX in security services company as per act.
16th March 2018 From India, Bangalore