Sr. Manager Hr/admin
Self Employee - Hr Professional

We are in to recruitment as now in to Full time i.e one time placement - Should we also register under Shops & Establishment ? .
We are planning to get in to outsourcing of Professionals for IT & BPO Companies if we start outsourcing what all registrations we should have apart from P.T & Services Tax registrations.
Please help... thanks in advance.

From India, Bangalore
Hi Mr. Ram
Registration with shops and commercial establishments is mandatory for recruitment services. If you are planning to outsource for IT & BPO you should register with ESI as well as PF too. I feel that you should register with contract manpower act also

From India, Bangalore
Refer Department of Labour, Govt. of Karnataka for registration details and refer the ministry of labour website for all other details....
From India, Bangalore
This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network.
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2021 Cite.Co™