Sri Ramakrishna International Institute of Management (SRIIOM) announces its 27th and 28th batch of Post MBA Programme in Advanced Human Capital Management & O.D.
It will be held from 28th and 29th July, 2012 .Workshops will be held from 3.00pm to 5.30pm on every Saturday and 11:00am to 1:30pm on every Sunday at SRIIOM Learning Centre, Chembur, Mumbai (1km from Kurla railway station - East).
This is a practical industry focused MDP course aimed to develop the latest knowledge and skills in Global Human Resource Practices. This course was started in the year 2006 and has benefited more than 200 HR professionals from Assistant Managers to Vice - Presidents.
Almost all our students have either got promoted or have got good jobs in reputed companies. The course is led by Dr. Ashoke K. Maitra - CEO - SRIIOM and Former Director - HR of the Times of India Group. He has also been thrice the Chairman of World HRD Congress and is the recipient of Willis Harman Award given by World Business Academy & Stanford University, U.S.A.
He is ably assisted by experts from the industry who are at the level of Vice - President and above. The course fee is Rs. 30,000/- plus 12.36 % service tax and it can be paid in 6 monthly installments of Rs. 5,618/- each through post dated cheques drawn in favor of "SRIIOM".
The objective of this course is to develop outstanding HR professionals and to bridge the gap between what is taught in the MBA and required by the industry.
Said Mr.Santosh Salunkhe, Vice - President, Man Infraprojects "The program covered all the HR areas be it the basics of HR Management or critical OD tools like the Balanced Score Card. It has offered great learning to me.
" Wrote Kashmeera Prabhu Manager – HR of BASF, "The course offers immense practical perspective on HR functions" .
Wrote Sanika Kelkar of ACC wrote to Ashoke Maitra, "Dear Sir, You are one of the greatest Guru I have ever taken lessons from. You have changed me not only into a better HR professional but also a better human being. Thanks is a very small word for you and your teachings." Regards. Sanika Kerkar. Incidentally Sanika is listed as one of the high fliers in the RPG Group.
Mr.Bavneesh Gulati , V.P.(HR ) of the Kalpataru Group and Mr.Allen Sequeira Sr. Exec.V.P. of Mahindra & Mahindra Group have got all their HR professionals trained by SRIIOM.
The course details are as follows:
1.Strategic Human Resource Management : In this module we cover the seminal works of Dave Ulrich and Wayne Brockbank - The HR Value Proposition to help participants understand how HR must serve the business needs.
2.Global practices in Human Capital Management Practices: In this module we discuss Case - Studies of Walt Disney, Wall - Mart, South -West Airlines, Shell etc to trace the evolution and best practices in HCM.
3.Organization Development & Transformation: We teach the theory and practice in O.D. through a number of case -studies of Infosys, Times of India Group, Excel Group, HP, Shell, etc.
4.Talent Management through Assessment Centre's and Development Centre's: We teach the method of designing an Assessment centre's and share case -studies how it is being used.
5. Job Evaluation using Point Rating System: We cover the Point rating system and Profile system and other methods which global consulting firms like Hay Management & Hewitt use for conducting an effective job evaluation.
6. Compensation & Benefits Management: We cover the best practices in compensation
& benefits management and teach how to structure salary packages.
7.Performance Management: We cover MBO, 360 degree multi-rater feedback and Balance Score Card . Most importantly we teach how to implement Balance Score Card & HR Score Card in the company.
8. Organization Health Survey using Appreciative Enquiry: The objective of the Organization Climate and Culture Survey using an appreciative enquiry is to find what is positive in the company and leverage on it
9. Improving Retention and Reducing Attrition: In the present context one of the most important areas in for CEO's and HCM professionals is how to improve Retention levels and reduce Attrition. We invite faculty who have done substantial work in this area.
10. Learning & Development: We teach this module with the aim to prepare effective trainers. We thus teach the students how to identify training needs, design course learning objectives, develop content, decide the methods of training and develop platform skills.
11. Train the Trainer. We conduct a workshop called Train the Trainer to make the participants effective trainers by developing platform skills and teaching them the various methods of training. .
12. Effective Resourcing: In this module we cover the various methods of sourcing, campus recruitment and cadre building, employer branding and competence to be effective in Resourcing such as Competency Profiling, Assessment Centers, Recruitment and Selection Strategies and skills.
13. Effective Interviewing Skills using Competency Profiling: In this module we cover how to write a proper Job Description and conduct a Competency Profiling exercise and then structure an effective recruitment process and then conduct an effective interview.
14. HR Audit: We will cover case -studies in HR Audit. This is a unique offering taught by the most outstanding faculty who are experts in the industry.
15.Latest case -laws on all labor law areas such as Contract Labor Act, Factory Act, Industrial Dispute Act, P.F., ESIC, Gratuity etc
Please help me to understand -
You intend to adequately and effectively cover all 15 topics , and build some level of competency in them in 2 half day sessions? As an HR professional and trainer, seems very ambitious to me.
Or is there something I have missed here?
From United Arab Emirates, Dubai
Please share the lessons learnt by the participants during the course. That would help interested learner decide upon the enrolment . If possible, please introduce your ex-students to this forum and allow them to blog their journeys. It would be easier to find an alignment.
From India, Mumbai
Can you arrange such session in chennai? I haven't seen such programmes organised in Chennai.
Can you do online session so that participants from rest of the states can avail complete benefit. I am sure you can make best use of technology and extend benefits to all those participants willing to attend this training session.
Kindly consider my request and please do not limit your territory of operations.
With profound regards
From India, Chennai
If you are looking for an online meet up, here's what we request for you to join in. Let us know what suits you the best and how do we help! Online MeetUp From India, Mumbai
If you are knowledgeable about any fact, resource or experience related to this topic - please add your views using the reply box below. For articles and copyrighted material please only cite the original source link. Each contribution will make this page a resource useful for everyone.