Cite.Co is a repository of information and resources created by industry seniors and experts sharing their real world insights. Join Network
i want to pursue PhD in HR. I have done my masters in Labour studies from mumbai university. please tell me how to go about it? I am based in Kolkata. After completing my Pg I was working in IR in an MNC for about an year. then I took a break for marriage and child birth. I wish to change my work area from management job to education. Please guide me.
From India, Delhi
PhD is essential if you wnat to pursue career in education. You can approach departments in Kolkota University tecahing Socila Work or you can approach TISS in Mumbai and explore the possibilities and you have widr choice of subjects, he guides can guide you in this direction.
HR & Labour Law advisor

From India, Mumbai
sir is there any college in Chandigarh who is offering Phd in hr?????Or is it possible to do Phd through distance mode?If yes do infm. THANKS WITH REGARDS SHEKHAR
From India, New Delhi
Mr.shekhar I don’t have any idea about Chandigarh or about distance mode for Ph.D. B.Saikumar
From India, Mumbai
Hi Shekhar
I appreciate your intention to pursue the PhD in HRM .What i want to tell you that you better write the NET/JRF exam in coming December and then you apply for the Phd . If you have the JRF qualification ,then its quite easy for you to get the admission in any reputed Universities.
With Regards

From India, New Delhi
If interested in regular then also see Central university M.Phill and PH.D. of Chandigargh where you will also receive stipend and if interested from ignou visit ignou chandigarh office because it is (ignou )also provides ph.d. in h.r./labour.
prepare and go for NET also.
I am also wishing to do this year.

From India, Ahmadabad
[email protected] bhardwaj_ch1 for ur quick response.Is it really a good decision to do phd through correspondence means as u have mentioned through IGNOU???
Secondlly can u provide me mor details regarding Central University of Chandigarh and abt the courses offered by it...

From India, New Delhi
Dear Rayanrone,
Thanx for ur suggestion.What is the scope in academic field after doing Phd in HR,means vacancy to apply for the post of assistant professor after clarifying ugc -net
exam???Is it mandatory to first complete Phd or directly one can apply for teaching post after clearing net exam ????
With Regards

From India, New Delhi
This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network.
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2020 Cite.Co™