Sr. Manager Hr/admin
Sr Manager Hr & Administration
Admin Executive

Cite.Co is a repository of information created by your industry peers and experienced seniors sharing their experience and insights.
Join Us and help by adding your inputs. Contributions From Other Members Follow Below...
Iam having a pf company head office was in the company is closed in 2005. i worked there for 1year.nw i want to withdraw my pf from that company.i dont no where should i send my pf form and what all formalities i have to do.i dont have any address nor iam having any of the contact numbers where i can talk to.pls give me suggestion what to do and how can i withdraw my pf....
Hi Pooja
Do you know the PF number? If the company is closed then it will be bit difficult task to withdraw. If you are working for another company then try to transfer to new account. If not then I can guide how to get it

if you know the EPF number will get the amount you have to bear some cost of expenses it is not more than 5 % of your expected amount Laxmi 9866917232
Thanx for replying me. Iam having my PF Number with me. But the company in which iam working right now doesn’t have the PF facility. Now tell me how to get my previous company PF back. Pooja
Hi Pooja
Then in that case fill your PF forms and meed PRO for the same & you shall even meed Asst. PF Commissioner. He will help in this regards. There are even other formalities also. You better call so that I can brief abt the same. :)

can you tell me which all are the forms required to withdraw the PF. i have form 1995 and form 1952. Is there any other form also to fill? How can i meet the PRO and Asst. PF Commissioner and where to meet them all (which place in delhi).
in 1995 form it is written that:
if for any reason,the claimant is unable to get the application attested by his/her ex-employer, then he or she may claim to the pf office duly clarifying the position,after getting it attested by one of the following authorised officials:
1. Manager of the bank where the member is holding an account.
2. Head of educational institution.
3. A gazetted officer.
4. The magistrate.
5. Employees provident fund or regional commitee
and many more.....
nw tell me wat to do, where shud i send my pf form and by whom shud i attested my PF Form....??
Pooja Srivastava

This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network.
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2020 Cite.Co™