PROFESSIONALS AND BUSINESSES PARTICIPATING IN DISCUSSION
Regional Hr Senior Executive
Dy. Manager (hr)
Use factoHR and automate your HR processes
Mobile-first hire to retire HR and Payroll software that automates all HR operations and works as a catalysts for your organisational growth.
Appointment letters for Contractual employees can be given on letter head also but better if given on Bond Papers..
Find below one of the sample format of the same...
11th July 2007
Dear Mr. __________,
We are pleased to appoint you as _______________ on retainer ship basis in our organization on the following terms and conditions.
1. Your consultancy period shall be for a period of Twelve months, beginning from 11th July 2007, which can be extended further or terminated earlier with Two Month notice on either side, without assigning any reason.
2. You will be paid Rs._____/-(Rupees _________ only) as consultancy charges per month. Apart from this you will be paid ____% of the Project Cost, successfully deployed with the client.
3.Your present place of work will be at __________, but during the course of the above assignment, you shall be liable to be posted / transferred anywhere to serve any of the Company's Projects or any other establishment in India or outside, at the sole discretion of the Management.
4. This appointment and your continuance as consultant are subject to your having been found medically (physically and mentally) fit by the authorized Medical Practitioner.
5. You will not (except in the normal course of the Company's business) publish any article or statement, deliver any lecture or broadcast or make any communication to the press, including magazine publication relating to the Company's products or to any matter with which the Company may be concerned, unless you have previously applied to and obtained the written permission from the Company.
6. You will be required to maintain utmost secrecy in respect of Project documents, commercial offer, design documents, Project cost & Estimation, Technology, Software packages license, company’s polices, Company’s patterns & Trade Mark and company’s Human assets profile.
7. You will be required to comply with all such rules and regulations as the Company may frame from time to time.
8. Any of our technical or other important information which might come into your possession during the continuance of your assignment with us shall not be disclosed, divulged or made public by you even thereafter.
9. If at any time in our opinion, which is final in this matter you are found non- performer or guilty of fraud, dishonest, disobedience, disorderly behavior, negligence, indiscipline, absence from duty without permission or any other conduct considered by us deterrent to our interest or of violation of one or more terms of this letter, your services may be terminated without notice and on account of reason of any of the acts or omission the company shall be entitled to recover the damages from you.
10. You will not accept any present, commission or any sort of gratification in cash or kind from any person, party or firm or Company having dealing with the company and if you are offered any, you should immediately report the same to the Management.
11. You will be responsible for safekeeping and return in good condition and order of all Company property, which may be in your use, custody or charge.
If you accept the terms and conditions above mentioned, please sign the declaration in the duplicate and return to us. The original shall be retained by you.
We welcome you to __________ family and look forward to a fruitful collaboration.
With best wishes,
For, Company name
Hope it might work with you..
From India, Ahmadabad
M.Peer Mohamed SardharKindly click on the following link, it will give you some required information,
From India, Coimbatore
sunita.shuklaI am thankful to the members of this site who have contributed by sharing important HR formats and updates... Just now i have obtained the contract appointmnet letter format which i needed on urgent basis..
Thanks & keep sharing knowledge...
From India, Vadodara
Danish Khan84Dear All, i am working in IT solutions company, i need a contract letter for outsources person, any one can help me??? Regards, Danish Jamil
From Pakistan, Karachi
shivam089I am thankful to the members of this site who have contributed by sharing important HR formats and updates... Just now i have obtained the contract appointmnet letter format which i needed on urgent basis..
Thanks & keep sharing knowledge...
From India, Chennai
Seeking for your kindness to provide me the sample of Employment Offer Letter to Nepalese. My company just open new branch in Kathmandu, Nepal and have been interviewed few candidate for Accountant vacancy there. Seems we able to get very talented Accountant there, the problem now we don't how is the standard format for Nepal Employment Offer Letter especially concerning on Annual Leave, Sick Leave, maximum working hours & days, and etc. Looking forward to your reply.
From Malaysia, Kuala Lumpur
chatt_acHey can i get an contractual appointment letter format for a Sr. research scientist position of a contract research organisation along with a pay scale annexure?
From India, Kolkata
Pl need a draft regards the following terms and conditions
1. He is already an employee working with one project and we want to move to the new project as head and with changes in the project name, Increase in Salary and designation
2. This new project is for fixed for One year Time bond only.
I need the draft
From India, Hyderabad
AbridgeHi! Friends. Can you help me of getting the draft of agreement for contractual staffing wherein the candidates placed for the company will be in our payroll. 6th Dec, 2019 From India. Bangalore.
From India, Bengaluru