nirbhayshri

Dear All,
I am working with an organisation where company has given me offer letter on letter head, Now company is not giving the stamp on letter head.
Kindly suggest me that this offer letter is valid without stamp or not

From India, Gurgaon
HR4NATION

As long as you have the signature of the authority, it is valid
From India, Madras
sibabrata.majumdar

Dear Friend,
The company has issued you offer letter by signing on the letter head and on the basis of which you have joined and have been working in the company.
Since the company has given you offer letter in a letter head, it is fine and valid. I am sure by now you must have received an appointment letter from the company after resuming your duties.
It is not obligatory on the part of the company to put rubber stamp as desired.The letter in question has been signed by an authorized officer of the company by putting his designation. Similarly the appointment letter will be signed by an authorized person. Do don't get upset for not having rubber stamp.
I suggest you please concentrate in your work instead of thing of otherwise.

From India, Calcutta
Ashutosh Thakre

Rubber Stamp is not at all important. The Letter Head is more than enough.
From India, Mumbai
loginmiraclelogistics

Nirbhayashri,
Why do you worry, did you find any foul play in this ? I don't think a rubber stamp seal on the LH is very much essential unless some one doubts the existence of the LH company itself. Have you joined or not ? You working now, then also you doubt the authenticity of the LH. Don't worry boss.

From India, Bangalore
Adoni Suguresh

Dear Nirbhay,
Do not worry. The letter head itself is a valid document for the correspondence of the Company. The letter head is the valid document as per the Company Act. While incorporating the Company under Companys Act, the letter head and its logo, monogram are registered. When the signature done on the letter head by the authorized signatory, no need of any rubber stamp. As such your name itself is a NIRBHAY, and then why you are anticipating BHAYA.. Keep all your doubts aside and enjoy your professional career in a better way.
Adoni Suguresh
Sr.Executive (Pers, Admin & Ind.Rels) Rtd
Labour Laws Consultant

From India, Bidar
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.