Go through Organization Development by French & Bell, 5th Ed., it will give you a clear picture.
However Inter - Group interventions are done in order to bring harmony and a level of understandings in the team. normally the members are asked to wite down the problem areas as they perceive. Then each team is asked to priorities their problem areas. next is to prepare a consensus list of the areas and then resolving the conflict areas and setting fresh target areas and the modus operandi through mutual discussion under the supervision of the consultant.
organization Mirroring is used almost at the end of the intervention stage where the senior executives face the teams wit ready targets to allow them to understand the organization objective and strategies in order to rredefinethe the targets and strategies of the teams.
PPartneringis used most in case of contractual jobs. where 2 or more contractors are involved to compete the job. the issue is to bering a proper level of understanding within the broad framework of the owner of the task.
Hope this will give you some clue. normally we take 6 to 8 session in the classes to deliver this to students. it is impossible to brief it in tis narrow frame work. You may contact me for further clarifications.
21st September 2005 From India, Delhi
Some ideas... may be they are helpful
1. List down the key traits/competencies from the job profile... what they are expected to do and deliver.
2. Then assess them on the same using an objective assessment mechanism.
3. Create benchmarks from existing organisation of similar nature or better still crave out benchmarks from Customer response (internal as well as external)
4. Identify the gaps between 2 and 3 as identified above.
5. Train for bridging the gaps.
Hope this works for you. Keep me posted on the results that come out of your efforts....
Thanks and Regards
22nd September 2005 From India, Pune