Assistant Manager Human Resources
Hr Consulting
+1 Other

Dear All,
I have recieved a mail from from the ex- employer mentioning the legal notice.
But al the facts which are mentioned related to fraud are mutaully agreed & then they acceptd my resignations. Now after 3 months they marked a mail n send the courier which i havent recieved?
Please advice what should i do ? should i consider the lawyers advice or i should not revert?
Please reply quickly
21st February 2011 From India, Mumbai
please find the legal attachment......... Please advice quickly i am really worried
21st February 2011 From India, Mumbai

Attached Files
Membership is required for download. Create An Account First
File Type: pdf Legal Notice.pdf (2.54 MB, 5668 views)

Hii Dear,
It could be clearly understood from the Legal Notice that you are guilty, its my perception. So you had a talk with the concerned person of Apollo Munich. If you are innocent then they cannot take any action against you.
let see what is going to happen.
Shaikh Abedeen
21st February 2011 From India, Bhubaneswar
what possibly action they caan take? civil or criminal......... but i have they evidence tto prove my innocence but i was resolved mutually in past when i resigned but now again they have cum back with that?
Please advice what will be the consequences.....................
21st February 2011 From India, Mumbai
Hii Dear,
They have done the investigation submitted the charge sheet and on the basis they have send you the legal notice from the company. This matter have not reached to court, so you discuss with them.
If it reaches to court, it will go for long perioud of time and you will be on trouble and will create bad impression on the market. they can chare penalty and jail.
Shaikh Abedeen
22nd February 2011 From India, Bhubaneswar
If the charges mentioned in the legal notice are true, then you both are in trouble. Not every civil suits take time. Certain suits can end within 6 months too.

Don't send any notices back. Even if you refuse to receive, it will be deemed to have been delivered. If you fail to appear in court, court can pass ex-party decree too. So don't neglect any notice.

If they go ahead with litigation, the court normally won't award 25L as damage. It could be 50k - 1 lakh. If you. This only, if you represent yourself with help of a lawyer. If you fail to appear, court will award whatever the company asks for.

Company can press for criminal charges too, if they want. Since there has been no monetary loss to the company, you may be let off with a warning, considering your age and this being your 1st offence. This again depends how your advocate takes your case. You can seek remedy on compassionate grounds. Courts generally consider it, if accused is of young age. They may just warn and impose some penalty.

Best option is to go to company within 7 days and ask for pardon. Take a lawyer and also some elders in your family, who can defuse the situation
24th October 2013 From India, Madras
How much does it cost to send a legal notice. & What are the costs further to go to High court & all. Considering the fact that a litigation is in the making. Someone please respond. advice required against my previous company. Pls.
22nd November 2015 From Saudi Arabia, Riyadh
Add Reply Start A New Discussion

Cite.Co - is a repository of information created by your industry peers and experienced seniors. Register Here and help by adding your inputs to this topic/query page.
Prime Sponsor: TALENTEDGE - Certification Courses for career growth from top institutes like IIM / XLRI direct to device (online digital learning)

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2019 Cite.Co