PROFESSIONALS AND BUSINESSES PARTICIPATING IN DISCUSSION
Business Mentor, Consultant And Trainer
Trainer - Soft Skills
Od Consultant, Psychometric Specialist, Leadership
Asst. Manager - Training
Manager Human Resource
Organizational Development, Self Managed
Yogasanam Amd Training
SathiyaseelanHi Meeta, Let me know the few KRAs of this trainings, like trainee group etc. Will send you soe contacts. Sathiya
From India, Madras
VjayChauhan121Dale Carnegie India offers an excellent program on Train the Trainer. It's an open 3 day workshop conducted in different cities at regular intervals.
Bit expensive though (Rs.22,500 approx).
You could check their website for details regarding your city and workshop details.
From India, New Delhi
I am Jo from Bangalore.
I have FIVE TTT options to offer you based your needs. I can customize and package as per your needs as well.
Please let me know at
1. 5-DAY TTT WORKSHOP ON DIRECT TRAINER SKILLS: OBJECTIVES
1. Describe the four stages of a systematic approach to training.
2. List the benefits of systematic training.
3. Describe the role of the direct trainer within systematic training.
4. Identify the key tasks within your role as a trainer.
5. Plan performance related training.
6. Describe the 4 parts of a learning unit.
7. Write training objective in behavioral terms.
8. Apply the concept of entry behavior.
9. Describre the 4 ways of helping a person learn.
10. Provide the learner with an appropriate learning event.
11. Assess a learner’s achievement of a training objective.
12. Describe the use of coaching as a method of helping people to learn.
13. Plan a coaching session for a practical skill.
14. Coach a learner to perform a practical task.
15. Assess a coaching session.
16. Describe the use of lecture as a means of helping people learn.
17. Analyse the contents of a lecture.
18. Write the objective of a lecture.
19. Structure the content of a lecture.
20. Describe the use and benefits of visual aids.
21. Plan and prepare visual aids.
22. Deliver a lecture.
23. Assess a lecture session.
24. Distinguish between a lecture and a lesson.
25. Describe the process of using Discussion.
26. Describe the structure of an effective discussion.
27. Prepare high/low order questions.
28. Describe the various influence of behaviors in a discussion.
29. Lead a discussion.
30. Assess a discussion session.
31. Describe how group exercises can be used to help people learn.
32. Explain how group exercises can be used for training.
33. Plan and run a prepared group exercise.
34. Provide feedback to promote effective learning
35. Evaluate the aim and objective of the course.
2. 5-DAY TTT WORKSHOP ON DESIGN OF TRAINING: OBJECTIVES
1. Establish a link between performance problems and training.
2. Link training to the to client needs.
3. Distinguish between Learning Units, Courses and Programs.
4. Explain task as the basic feature of training design.
5. Identify constraints that will influence DOT.
6. Determine the boundary with which training is to be sidelined.
7. Apply 4 ways of learning to a task to be learned.
8. Write objectives in Behavioral terms.
9. Distinguish between Performance Objective, training Objective and Enabling Objective.
10. Categorize Behavior in terms of Knowledge and skill.
11. Describe influence of entry behavior on training design.
12. Apply the concept of Andragogy to training design.
13. Develop the concept of acceptable Learning standard to DOT
14. Develop performance aids.
15. Evaluate training methods.
16. Select appropriate training methods.
17. Apply the concept of transfer of learning to DOT.
18. Describe the terms, Assessment, Internal/External Validation, and evaluation
19. Include 4 levels of evaluation to the design proposal.
20. Prepare a design proposal.
21. Present training design proposal for management approval.
22. Prepare an action plan for a design project.
23. Complete a design project.
3. 4-DAY TTT ABRIDGED: OBJECTIVES
1. Assess participant’s present skill levels.
2. Learn how to write performance objectives.
3. Check the learning using formative and summative assessment.
4. Learn how to analyze knowledge and skill content for a training session.
5. Learn to take a closer look at learner and examine topics of learning styles, barriers to learning and diversity.
6. Explore interactive methods and strategies, which facilitate learning.
7. Demonstrate questioning and listening skills, management of group, giving instructions and debriefing skills with a focus on trainer communication skills-
8. Learn how to develop session plan.
9. Using the tools of training.
10. Identify the methods of using training.
11. Conduct a mini training session-each participant delivers a 30-minute session while others observe and give detailed feedback.
4. 5-DAY TTT WORKSHOP ON MANAGEMENT OF TRAINING: OBJECTIVES
1. Describe the four stages of systematic approach to training.
2. Describe salient features of adult learning.
3. Describe training function and role of training manager.
4. Describe relevance, need and implications of the Training policy.
5. Identify organizational and individual training needs.
6. Segregate training and non-training interventions.
7. Enumerate steps involved in the process of conducting Training need analysis, design, development, implementation, and evaluation of training.
8. Frame the terms of reference for conduct of TNA study, design, development, implementation and evaluation of training programs, and review their outcomes.
9. Prepare implementation schedules for in house training activities.
10. Describe importance of ethics in training.
11. Undertake a project on Identification of training needs.
5. 4-DAY Video Based TTT in 7 LESSONS
Lesson 1: Adult Learning
The basics of adult learning and the JIT training technique are explained in this lesson.
Lesson 2: Needs Assessment and Objectives
This lesson covers effective ways to conduct a needs assessment and the terminal objectives for learning.
Lesson 3: Planning and Designing
The training design process parts of the ADDIE model are presented in this lesson.
Lesson 4: Making Learning Stick
This lesson presents common techniques for getting learning to stick -- as well as some common learning obstacles and how to avoid them.
Lesson 5: Evaluation
The steps used in an evaluation process are presented in this comprehensive lesson.
Lesson 6: Presentation Skills
This lesson demonstrates the effectiveness of using good communication and a positive attitude when training.
Lesson 7: Training with Media
In this lesson, trainers will learn the basics of using media, the different forms of media and their advantages.
From India, Bangalore
ankita BAHI Meeta YOu can contact Dale Carnegie for their training programs or specifically "Train the Trainer" They have amazing work shops and very good training material Regards A
One institute in Hyderabad Dr MCR Institute of HRD conducts these programmes in collaboration with Dept.of Personnel & Training (Govt.of India). These programmes are certainly very good and they had very good faculty - Mr M P Sethi. I am not very sure whether he is still around there.
From India, Nellore
ksbhasinHi Meeta, What kind of a TRAINER r u looking for ?? Can u pl. send a detailed JD or KRAs of the opening ?? Regards, Kulwindar Singh Cellular : +91 99085 75377
From India, Delhi
vivek.behlPeopleWise HR offers one of the best program on Train the Trainer. It's a 3 days workshop .Please send your contact details (firstname.lastname@example.org) so that we can take this conversation forward.
From India, Mumbai
arunchitlangiaYou nay contact us. Arun Chitlangia 99200 30412
From India, Mumbai