PROFESSIONALS AND BUSINESSES PARTICIPATING IN DISCUSSION
Workplace Assessment And Training
Seni0r Manager - Hr Operations
Sales And Marketing
Use factoHR and automate your HR processes
Mobile-first hire to retire HR and Payroll software that automates all HR operations and works as a catalysts for your organisational growth.
pooja_1septemberno reply?????????????????????????????????????????? waiting for positive response. Pooja Aggarwal
From India, Ghaziabad
If you are interested you can go through a 2 years intense traning and devlopment you can take a Diploma in Training and Devlopment from Institute of Training and Devlopment from New Delhi.
From India, Thana
aussiejohnThere is a ton of stuff already posted here on CiteHR on training and development. Use the Download Search Box at the top of the page. SEARCH FIRST ASK SECOND
From Australia, Melbourne
yasarnarafathHi Pooja Here I have attached an pdf on DESIGNING AN EFFECTIVE TRAINING EVALUATION PROCESS,I hope it will be useful for you.
From India, Madras
email@example.com too think so, it is good approach as being practical than bookish.. i vil try it must.. thankx a ton for sharing this with me. Regards : Pooja Rathor
From India, Pune
Laxman DalaviDear Sir, Please give to me information for Training & Development in the industries.(Training Process & How to conduct shop floor training & Give the suitable exam.)
From India, Mumbai
If you prefer, you can do a detailed course by ISTD, New Delhi. A few tips from my experience to sail you through are as follows:
1. You need to define your topic and scope in affiliation with the people (likely the management of the company) setting you up to this task, and determine your key deliverables.
2. Do a lot of and detailed research regarding the topic staying within your defined scope for material including examples and finalize the content.
3. Having decided the content, you need to assimilate the same in a presentable form.
4. Practice the delivery including activities that you have planned (even if it means in the privacy of your home after office hours) to build your confidence.
5. Deliver on the D - Day, as committed.
6. Preferably take assessment of your audience before, during and post training to evaluate the effectiveness of your programme.
7. Seek feedback on the effectiveness of your programme from the audience. this will give you a chance to better yourself as well.
8. Present your findings and observations to the management with suggestions for continuous improvement.
From India, Mumbai