Proprietor - R N I Associates
Sales And Marketing
If you are interested you can go through a 2 years intense traning and devlopment you can take a Diploma in Training and Devlopment from Institute of Training and Devlopment from New Delhi.
13th November 2010 From India, Thana
If you prefer, you can do a detailed course by ISTD, New Delhi. A few tips from my experience to sail you through are as follows:
1. You need to define your topic and scope in affiliation with the people (likely the management of the company) setting you up to this task, and determine your key deliverables.
2. Do a lot of and detailed research regarding the topic staying within your defined scope for material including examples and finalize the content.
3. Having decided the content, you need to assimilate the same in a presentable form.
4. Practice the delivery including activities that you have planned (even if it means in the privacy of your home after office hours) to build your confidence.
5. Deliver on the D - Day, as committed.
6. Preferably take assessment of your audience before, during and post training to evaluate the effectiveness of your programme.
7. Seek feedback on the effectiveness of your programme from the audience. this will give you a chance to better yourself as well.
8. Present your findings and observations to the management with suggestions for continuous improvement.
19th May 2014 From India, Mumbai