please tell me how to formulate HR Policy in a private company. and about leave policy many total leave can be given to an employee in a year. reply me soon regards Archana
From India, New Delhi
Privilege Leave (PL), Sick Leave (SL), Casual Leave (CL) limits are set at the discretion of the Company.
The parameters differ from company to company and country to country.
It also depends on the Work Culture of the organization.
Each organization sets a limit on the Number of CL, PL and SL for the employees.
Within the set limit when employees take the leave, they get counted as PAID LEAVE.
Any day exceeding the limit set, a PAY CUT is experienced by the employee.
Not necessary every organization will give all 3 leave facilities for its employees.
Some may simply give CL and SL; some may prefer to grant only SL’. All decisions at the discretion of the organization.
Leave Encashment Allowance is also at the discretion of the company.
Thanks n Regards
CA Rajesh Balsara
+91 98670 90679

From India, Pune
Dear Archana, Please find attached the documents here with for your reference. Regards, Narendra
From India, Hyderabad

Attached Files
File Type: doc Steps involved in starting up of a HR dept..doc (73.0 KB, 3585 views)
File Type: doc Company Car Policy.doc (120.0 KB, 2939 views)
File Type: doc Compensation Policy.doc (92.5 KB, 2969 views)
File Type: doc Leave Policy.doc (40.5 KB, 4849 views)

If you company is covered under "Shop Act", then 12 days of CL, SL, PL every year of each employee employeed.
If your company is covered under "Factories Act", then PL should not be less than 20days every year provided that the employee had not availed any unauthorized leave during his preceeding year of service.
SL is advised to be carry forward whereas balance CL should be is encashed at the end of every & PL should can be accumuliated to certain extent or encash at the choice of employee.

From India, Tiruchchirappalli
Hello, Dear All Trainee Employees can eligible for Earned Leave after completion of his training Period When he is on Probation Period reg, sarjerao
From India, Pune
Dear Archana,
If your company is covered under " AP Shops & Establishment Act 1988", Your employees are entitled to get 12 days of CL and 15 days of Earned Leaves. If your company not comes under ESI purview they are eligible for 12 days of SL. Though the company comes under ESI, employees who are drawing above 10,000/- are eligible for getting 12 days of SL.

From India, Pune
good input by Mr Narendra,
Dear Archana,
its beter 2 make HR manual or com policy with al mandatory inputs req as per ur company standard. its beter 2 refer Mr Narandra's posting for ur quidence.

From India, Bangalore
Hi This is Ravisankar. S is there any openings for HR-Executive any where in India. I have 1 year of experience in HR field. Kindly let me know if any openings??? Regards, Ravisankar. S
From India, Madras
this is john,
My company is register under shope and commercial establishment act, karnataka and i wanna know the procedure of 365 days permission to open the shops as i have already filled the form P but still is this a correct step which i have taken?
Please guild me.

From India, Bangalore
Hi All, Can anybody help me with long leave policy for employees.Please share Regards, Shwetha
From India, Bangalore

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2021 Cite.Co™