No Tags Found!

kmahmed

I have received so many queries about the recognition policy. Well I have attached 2 different policies from 2 different nature of companies and also attached a powerful article about the recognition of employees.
From Saudi Arabia, Jeddah
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: docx HR-Policy-024 - Employee Recognition Policy - 30-07-2012.docx (26.0 KB, 2421 views)
File Type: doc HR-Policy-008 - Recognition Policy.doc (43.0 KB, 1562 views)
File Type: pdf Article 183 - employee-recognition-the-complete-guide.pdf (753.6 KB, 1043 views)

sudhir.shirsath

Dear TEAM,
Do you have any policy wherein employees, those who shows interest on abroad learning, shall get certain benefits, reimbursements or paybacks or any other terms and conditions assigned to them while going for abroad learning.
few of our employees shown interest on abroad learning and company has allowed them to do so. But, we don't have any policy, SOP on which we can define their education and company terms.
My cell no.. 9823448572 and email is

From United States, Southfield
HROne

Each organization has its own set policies for the employees. It aims to benefit the employee and maintain a healthy decorum within the organization. Similarly, employee recognition policy differs in each organization. Each organization rewards the employee for performance. For instance, HROne rewards the employee with badges which can be assigned to the team members to acknowledge their hard work. Other organizations reward the employee with employee of the month reward along with some bonus allocated by the employer. These policies are frequently amended by the HR team to ensure employee engagement and acknowledge their hard work to motivate them to invest more effort to maintain the performance curve.
From India, Noida
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.