No Tags Found!

Dear All,

I worked in a company for 5 years and 9 months in Hyderabad and then transfered to US, i then worked with US unit for about 2 years & 6 months and then resigned from US unit and joined some other company in US.
I also sent my resignation letter to Hyderabad unit to claim my gratuity and leave encashment but they are saying they can't encash my benefits as i didn't complete hyderabad unit resignation process.

Note that i didn't had any commitment with hyderabad unit when i transfered to US.

PLEASE LET ME KNOW if i'm eligible for payment of gratuity & leave encashment. If so how do i legally proceed to claim my benefits.

My x-employer took 2 months and responded saying i'm not eligible to encash my benefits.

I feel very sad to see this response from my x-employer afer being worked with them for 8 years.
I just want to share with you that, they didn't even respond to my PF query till today but i'm not worried about this as the money is with Govt.

I thank you all.

From United States, Orange

Dear Mr.Reddy,
You are suppose to get the gratuity as you have completed 5 years tenure with the comany while leaving organisation.
Before initiating legal proceeding write a letter to your employer stating the fact and indicating the option of opting legal remedy available under payment of gartuity act in case of non response.
Legal Process: File a complaint before local Controlling Authority under Payment of Gratuity Act ( Normally Asst. Com. of Labour of respective area)

From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2023 CiteHR

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.