1. Describe a time when you were faced with problems or stresses at work that tested your coping skills. What did you do?
2. Give an example of a time when you could not participate in a discussion or could not finish a task because you did not have enough information.
3. Give an example of a time when you had to be relatively quick in coming to a decision.
4. Tell me about a time when you had to use your spoken communication skills in order to get a point across that was important to you.
5. Can you tell me about a job experience in which you had to speak up and tell other people what you thought or felt?
6. Give me an example of a time when you felt you were able to build motivation in your co-workers or subordinates.
7. Tell me about a specific occasion when you conformed to a policy even though you did not agree with it.
8. Describe a solution in which you felt it necessary to be very attentive and vigilant to your environment.
9. Give me an example of a time when you used your fact-finding skills to gain information needed to solve a problem and then tell me how you analyzed the information and came to a decision.
10. Give me an example of an important goal you had to set and tell me about your progress in reaching that goal.
11. Describe the most significant written document, report, or presentation that you’ve completed.
12. Give me an example of a time when you had to go above and beyond the call of duty in order to get a job done.
13. Give me an example of a time when you were able to communicate successfully with another person, even when that individual may not have personally liked you.
14. Describe a situation in which you were able to read another person effectively and guide your actions by your understanding of his/her individual needs or values.
15. What did you do in your last job in order to be effective with your organization and planning? Be specific.
16. Describe the most creative work-related project you have completed.
17. Describe a time when you felt it was necessary to modify or change your actions in order to respond to the needs of another person.
18. Give me an example of a time when you had to analyze another person or situation carefully in order to be effective in guiding your action or decision.
19. What did you do in your last job to contribute toward a teamwork environment? Be specific.
20. Give me an example of a problem you faced on the job and tell me how you solved it.
21. Describe a situation in which you were able to positively influence the actions of others in a desired direction.
22. Tell me about a situation in the past year in which you had to deal with a very upset customer or co-worker.
23. Describe a situation in which others within your organization depended on you.
24. Describe your most recent group effort. What was your role?
25. Describe the worse customer or co-worker you have ever had and tell me how you dealt with him or her.
Also look into the below link https://www.citehr.com/105569-interv...-chniques.html 10th June 2008 From India, Coimbatore
HI, This is shiva.... Its really a valuable set of questions.. It will be very much useful if it is answered... It wil actually give an opportunity for us to modify your answers according to our personal biases......
16th June 2008 From India, Madras
What we're looking for are ideas, not Pulitzer Prize writers. Ideas are what fuel our magazine and our website. Now we want to expand that concept into eBooks for expats. You don't have to be a professional writer to submit a report that provides important information - - information that you yourself have learned by having been there and done it. That is exactly what our readers are seeking, facts about living overseas from people who've done it. Yes, you can make money from a good report or two... possibly a lot.
For more information visit: BUSINESS_SITE 7th March 2009 From India, Calicut
Hi You can see same topic at the side bar of this site. You can find out some thing same your questions. I sent some good materials to Tommy, pls read mail and give feedback.
29th August 2010 From Vietnam, Hanoi If you are knowledgeable about any fact, resource or experience related to this topic - please add your views.