No Tags Found!

sohini basu roy

dear friends,
i need a termination letter format immediately. the reason for the letter is we hired 2 candidates from a consultancy.they were to give some consuntancy fees to them. they informed them that they will be giving that as soon as they receive the amount from our company.. still they were giving repeated calls to them and also put on a fraud notice against the candidates. all these although doesnt involves us but the thing is all these actions and calls are destructing the candidates performance and thus hampering our productivity.... so we have decided to give them a termination letter.
this is all about.... NOW I REQUIRE THE LETTER SO THAT I CAN ISSUE IT TO THEM(an order from directors)....ITS VERY URGENT.....PLEASE HELP ME.....
i have gone through different links but didnt get a suitable one :( ....
looking forward..... :)

From India, New Delhi
sohini basu roy

hello friends, am in real need of it...please dont leave the post just by viewing it....its arequest...please help me...... :( :( regards, sohini
From India, New Delhi
Sari

Authorized person
[Street Address]
[City, ST ZIP Code]
October 5, 2006
[Recipient Name]
[Title]
[Company Name]
[Street Address]
[City, ST ZIP Code]
Dear [Recipient Name]:
We regret to inform you that your employment with [Company Name] is being terminated, effective[date]. Your termination is the result of poor performance as outlined below:
• Not been able to perform the duties assigned to you.
• Lack of Functional & Behavioral competency.
• Lack of suitable work to allot you.
We wish you all the best for your future endeavors.
Sincerely,
[Your Name]
[Title]
cc: [Manager Name]
Note: Kindly chk the reasons why you want to termiante an employee, in the above said case is not correct for issuing termination....

From India, Hyderabad
shiinz

I hope this would help.
[name] [date]
[address]
Sub: Termination of employment
Dear[name],
As discussed,this letter represents formal notice that your employment with[org. name]is terminated effective immediately,due to[type of misconduct]
In view of these circumstances, we have no alternative but to dimiss you immediately for just cause, without notice or pay in lieu of notice. A cheque for outstanding salary and vacation pay in the amount of [Rs...]is enclosed [OR, will be forwarded to you with in the next X days]
Yours Truly,
[your name]
[title]

From India, New Delhi
sohini basu roy

thanks Sari...thanks alot..... i have prepared one....sent to directors.lets see if i get the approval of using that format or not.but thanks for your help..... :D :) regards, sohini
From India, New Delhi
bhagwan_07

Ms. Roy................
Good Morninig...............
I have read your mail and surprised that you are willing to give Termination letter for the said cause.
Now look into the following points :
1. The candidates are not involved in any indiscipliner activities.
2. The candidates are not involved in any anti organizational activies.
3. The candidates had committed their own committment to the consultant regarding their job fixing in the company.
4. They are doing job in the company willfully.
Further, as per legal point of view there is no consultant suppose take any commission or remuneration for fixing the job in any company. They should suppose to take remuneration or commission for the said purpose from the company itself.
So, it's a crime if the consultant is harrasing them. They should go the legal assitance.
I think it will help and don't think negative for the employee of your company its not their mistake.
Rgds
Bhagwan Tolani
Sr. HR.
TM Group

From India, Mumbai
TMS

Very surprised to note the reasons for termination. You have hired the candidates based on their competencies, matchings your requirements , not because the consultant has recommended them. Consultants are mere recruitment facilitators.
Instead of harrassing the candidates whom you found fit and good while recruiting , the Company should have paid the consultancy fees and relieved the candidates from harassment.
Sorry to say that you are bound (rather compelled) to follow the Director's order. More sorry to say such kind of Directors are still at large.
thanks,

From India, Mumbai
amitkrgera

Dear Sohini,
Even I am surprised too while come to know the reasons for terminating the services of the employees hired thru consultants. i would like to suggest detailed counselling sessions with these employees by HR Personnel & their HOD and they shud be informed that this act of theirs have given a bad name to organisation and themselves too and should be directed to pay the consultants' fee as mutually agreed by themselves. Ellse the Co.has no option to terminate their services because of poor performance arising out of reasons well known to them.
i am attaching format for termination letter.
Thanks
Amit Gera

From India, New Delhi
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: doc termination_non_performance_113.doc (25.0 KB, 5442 views)

rajeshgurikar
Hi sohini basu roy ,

Rajesh here im forwading bit info about how to write termination letter check it out. hope it wil help u

name, address, date, reference

Dear Mr/Ms/etc .........

Further to our meeting of (date) I (regretfully) confirm that your employment with us is terminated with effect from (date)/with immediate effect.

As stated at our meeting the reason(s) for terminating your employment with us is/are as follows:

(Employer must clearly state reasons - transgressions and relevant policies if applicable)

(Employer must clearly state previous warnings, informal, formal, written etc., and circumstances and person's response and subsequent behaviour/performance for each warning.)

(Clearly state requirements regarding return of documentation, equipment, car, submission of final expenses claims, and any other leaving administration issues.)

(Clearly state actual leaving date, requirement or otherwise to serve period of notice, holiday pay, and other pay and pension details.)

(Clearly state the position regarding the employee's right of appeal, and state the appeal process and timescales.)

(Optional sign-off, for example: Thank you for your past efforts and all the best for your future endeavours.)

Yours, etc.

name and position

(Optionally and recommended: attach, at the foot of the letter refer to, a copy of your written disciplinary process, and also attach and refer to copies of written/printed evidence gathered during the employee's case. This enables employees to understand clearly the case against them, and also the process and their rights during the disciplinary process, which are central to the principles of the employment dispute regulations.)

(Optional section at foot of letter, requiring person to sign, confirming receipt of the letter and any attachment(s), by way of returning a signed copy of this letter.)

Rajesh

sohini basu roy

good morning and thanks to all for your reply.....

i want to say you pple somethng which i hav nt mentioned in my previous post as i was tensed.... :) ...now i tell you wat is the fact.... we have definitely given them a termination but not to really terminate them.we gave them the letter and told them to g to the consultancy and show them that we have terminated them just for their behaviour...they have mailed few mails which was very insulting....few examples are " i am least bothered what you have heard....i dont think our call can effect the productivity.... how dare ms. sohini blames us...etc etc" these were mailed to my director.another case is this consultancy did fraud(took 15000 rs and didint get job for him) with one of our employee before also, and used to conduct false campussing,gv false training in the name of microsoft wereas they wre not at all certified to do that.... all these we came to know recently.....looking to all these we decided that we sud take some steps against them...and one of them was this...

we have given the candidates a new offer letter where it is clearly mentioned that the r our bonafide employee.

sooo ........ frnds dont think that we are heartless...we only wanted to teach them a lesson....

hope you all will understand our point of view.....

thanks and regards,

sohini :)
[/quote]

From India, New Delhi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.