No Tags Found!

Raji99
I have been working in an MNC for the past 3 years and I moonlighted for 2 months in another MNC now my current company found out the moonlighting in EPFO. So then I dropped papers early before they are going to terminate me now will I get the documents?
From India, Hyderabad
Madhu.T.K

Which documents? Has the company kept / retained your educational certificates? Do you mean that as documents? If yes, you will get them. But if you mean by documents a certificate to establish your service with the company, for that also you are entitled. But the wording in that certificate need not be in the same way that you desire to be. It can include sentences like, "resigned following moonlighting was vouched." In a background verification also they can very well say this as an incident or reason for resignation. Sorry to say that this will run behind you through out your career.

When lot of people remain unemployed why the people like you who have decent employment do such moonlighting?

From India, Kannur
vmlakshminarayanan

Hi,

It depends on the Employer. I hope "document" you are referring is proper relieving cum experience certificate. It is purely at the discretion of the Employer. Either they might relieve you properly or might mention about dual employment in your relieving letter. But one thing is sure they will not consider you for re-employment / might disclose this during future BGV.

From India, Madras
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.