Anonymous
Hello , I just want to ask.... I have been relieved and have a reliving letter saying that they are accepting my resignation..... But in the Bgv theg said I was terminated? . Can they do that
From India, Jaipur
vmlakshminarayanan

Hi

When you got relieved with relieving letter after resignation it is proper relieving only.

But during BGV there are chances of employer adding negative comments like not eligible hire, attitude issues, trouble creator etc. We can't predict now.

By the by when you post the question provide full background of your resignation ( as the way you shared to me in private message ) else you will not get precise response.

I think you got relieved using some pressure tactics through Labour office right? Remember reading one msg some time back. I think it is you. With such background how employer will react during BGV can't be predicted now.

But be an optimist. Don't over think now as nothing is in your hand.

From India, Madras
PRABHAT RANJAN MOHANTY

You have been relieved and having a reliving letter. It speaks that you have been relived from the services gracefully.
The BGV remarks of termination by your employer is improper and illegal as well is fall under unfair labour practice.
There is one option is available before you to lodge a defamation case worth Crores in the court in the name of CEO/MD. Dear friend while such sensible matter for suggestion, should attach the letter hiding your name & Co or the text for better suggestions.

From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.