No Tags Found!

Anonymous
I got my relieving letter ,but later having brawl/fight with management.
Let me explain in detail , my notice period was 90 days and i was into some project with lot of work . But as per system i was in account pool where my Project Manager was not incharge of me . I saw this opportunity and got a early release within 36 days by the pool manager who has no idea of this . I got my relieving letter as well on Friday. Later on Monday the Management/Manager came to know and picked a fight with me and HR .. Later they came to know , they can't do anything now like rehire/take back my LWD. HR asked me why i did this and whether it was on purpose. I said yes . I am willing to work in the project. Now the fnf & service/experience letter will be issued after 4 weeks . Is there any chance that they can negatively affect me in any possible way on my fnf and/or experience letter.

From India, Coimbatore
Madhu.T.K

I understand the things like this.
You resigned from your job. You were supposed to work for 90 days (notice period) but as you were not directly supervised by the Project Manager, you got relieved in 36 days.
When the Project Manager came to know about your early relieving, he questioned it.
You are ready to complete the notice period, right?
Or is it that you can work for 4 more weeks?
If they agree, they can delete the last working day and ask you to continue. This is not a government organisation, I presume. They can make any adjustment in the payroll as they wish. The only statutory record where your last working day will be reflected is PF records. Normally, it will be updated at a later date only, not necessarily on the date of exit!

From India, Kannur
vmlakshminarayanan

Hi,

It is not a victory to celebrate. You just a took short cut which was in favor of you. As you got relieved properly I don't think they will reinstate you again. But there are probabilities recovery of shortfall in notice period. Also during future BGV you cannot expect your past employer to provide positive feedback.

From India, Madras
Gerald
Hi,

It is not a victory to celebrate. You just a took short cut which was in favor of you. As you got relieved properly I don't think they will reinstate you again. But there are probabilities recovery of shortfall in notice period. Also during future BGV you cannot expect your past employer to provide positive feedback.

These are your comments , and i want to know one thing
Bgv contains payslip , uan , joining offer letter , relieving letter .. as far i know .. can you plz tell in which of these or apart for these MNC will ask or do BGV

From India, Coimbatore
vmlakshminarayanan

Hi

Depends on the role they are hiring BGV is limited primarily to check the genuiness of your past employment right from DOJ, DOL, position, CTC, whether got relieved properly, whether eligible for hire, any comments related to discipline etc.

From India, Madras
Madhu.T.K

Yes, but now a days, these agencies are crossing their limits by taking UAN and entering into the websites/ portals to find whether there are 'dual employment' (as they call for overlapping service) as if they are detectives and the employees are culprits! They do not know that over lapping service is common and is due to errors on the part of employer and has nothing to do with employees in many cases.
From India, Kannur
PRABHAT RANJAN MOHANTY

The clause of notice period is very much within the ambit of management. Therefore, the management can release an employee without NP or can ask to pay in lieu of notice or can ask to serve some period and balance by payment.
Your early exit is definitely a victory to cheer up.
Once you got relieved properly, they can't do anything adverse after this.Because all the action by the management shall be treated illegal.
If your requirements exist within the company,definitely they will take you. Don't consider for reinstatement of service rather take a new appointment.

From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.