teja.122

Is it mandatory to submit each employee's last three months' pay slip... I have the pay slip of my last employee... but I worked for 2 months in a company i have an experience letter, but i don't have the pay slip for those 2 months... is it acceptable?
From India, Anantapur
Madhu.T.K

All employment contracts are based on a trust, But the employer can demand proof of any information declared in your CV. Though it is taken as an affidavit, many employers require documentary evidences like payslip to show that you were getting so much of salary based on which you are offered the salary by the employer. If you can't produce it, your candidature can be ignored and somebody else would be hired. You cannot question the legality. But morally, the employer can rely on the declaration or an affidavit by the employee that he was getting this much of salary. In the case of highly paid employees, they may even ask for previous IT returns.
From India, Kannur
vmlakshminarayanan

Hi,

In the absence of payslip for two months you may submit Bank statement as a proof of salary credit ( provided salary is credited in your Bank account)which employers use to accept. Also you may submit salary certify letter issued by your ex-employer if you have. Payslip is commonly asked but in the absence of payslip alternate proofs can be submitted.

From India, Madras
Gems City
I also agreed with Mr. Lakshmi Narayanan.
From India, Kolkata
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.