No Tags Found!

ashish-chaturvedi1
In my old topic I asked in community about my fnf so I recieved some reply and most of them says find what is the policy of PLB and VERIABLE so I Decided to consult with my HR Department

But

After I email to my HR Department and admin also to my reporting manager my all level access in the company are disabled without any notice access like attendance pinching with facial recognition or through I'd card or my online portal login I'd to apply any kind of leaves or also company office mail I'd.

No one is answering or replying on my email or on calls

What can I do.

Company is very reputed and big company in Mobile Industry in India.

From India, Mumbai
vmlakshminarayanan

Hi,

It seems you posted multiple posts with different versions. It looks like you are presenting one side of the coin and we don't know the other side. No Employer will constrain relationship with the employee unless there is a friction of what so ever nature. I suggest you to go to office by person sit with your HR and resolve things amicably.

From India, Madras
aussiejohn

Why are you asking us what to do? None of us work for your company and thus we have no idea what your employer thinks, or does.

This is a matter between you and your employer, and you have to sort it out with them. Perhaps you may need to seek legal advice, I don't know. Other members may have suggestions as to who you can approach to have this matter dealt with.

From Australia, Melbourne
Sapna Panwar

Hi Ashish,

Would suggest you, meet HR in person and resolve the Issue. No company is entitled to revoke the F&F process for exited employees, this is a part of the HR process. The reason for the delay or no response could be something else, don't misjudge without communicating with them.

From India, New Delhi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.