No Tags Found!

Satendra Singh
Dear Team, I submitted my Resignation on 18-Dec-2022 with 30 days notice period through the mail and In HRMS also with the last working day on 6-Jan-2023. But neither my reporting manager is not approving my Resignation nor HR is responding to my mail. What should I do because my notice period will end tomorrow?
From India, Delhi
Dinesh Divekar

Dear Satendra Singh,

If you submitted the resignation on 18th December 2022 with a 30-day notice period, then how your last working day will be 6th Jan 2023? Excluding the date of resignation, it has to be 17th Jan 2023.

Your resignation has to be routed through your manager. Before submission of resignation, did you speak with him and explain that you wish to separate from the organisation? If yes, what did he say? Did you request him to forward the resignation to me HR department?

If your emails are not responded to, then did you try to speak with the manager on phone? If yes, then what did he say?

If the resignation is not processed, then you could have done immediate follow up in the last month itself.

Thanks,

Dinesh Divekar

From India, Bangalore
KK!HR

Most probably HR is processing your resignation. May be, your reporting manager doesn't have the power to accept your resignation. Apart from forwarding the resignation to HR, the reporting manager may not have any other role in the acceptance of the resignation. Since he is not in the loop he is unable to respond to you.
Since your notice period is upto 17th January and that is only a day ahead, wait and watch for the final decision. In the meantime pursue with the concerned authorities for being relieved as per your need.

From India, Mumbai
vmlakshminarayanan

Hi, Talk to the reporting Manager / HR and find out the reason. When no response from concerned approach the concerned Authorities by person and take it up further
From India, Madras
alok-singh1

Dear Satyendra,
You are not completing your notice period as per contract which you had signed. As you have mentioned that you had resigned on 18th December 2022 with a 30-day notice period and your last working day was 6th Jan 2023,
You should have to serve notice period accordingly as per contract. i suggest you to serve notice period accordingly as per rule or your can buy.

Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.