No Tags Found!

yashoda-g
Hi all can someone help in general compliance checklist applicable for pigment manufacturing companyAlso help me the laws applicable safety environment employee performance business operation legal compliance customs import export and what are the information needed by the company to provide same
From India, Bengaluru
Kritarth Consulting

Begin with Implementing all Provisions of Sexual Harassment of Woman at Workplace (P,P &R) Act 2013 because there is No Exemption Whatsoever and the Penalyties include Fine and or Cancellation of Business License and other Acts applicable to your Industrial Esta include
Factories Act, PF Act, Payment of Wages Act, Environment Protection Act, Gratituty Act, Maternity Benfit Act with all Amendments uptodate whereunder Provisions of temp Exemption is possible to the best of my knowledge. Please check.
Harsh K Sharan
Kritarth Team, 14.7.20
Bengaluru

From India, Delhi
parmar.bhargav87@gmail.com
Hello everyone, Can you provide me pdf of amendments in labour law of Gujarat 2020... Please help me.....please
From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.