No Tags Found!

nandu.k
Hi All,

I'm working for one of the Top 5 Indian S/w companies from past 4 years and in US with different clients from past 3 years. Now This Company is asking me to comeback to India to manage the team from Offshore. But my condition is such a way that I need to stay here for atleast 5 to 6 more months for which my company is not accepting. In this situation I decided to Quit this company and Join some US company directly.

Now my Big Worry is as I would be Quitting the company in US, my Exit would not be a Smooth Exit and I would not be getting all the Letters/ doc which are neccessary while quiting(Experience, Salary etc ) . As I don't have very long plans to stay in US( Maximum 2 years) , once i return to India will it be a problem for my career or in finding a Job.

Though I wont be getting the experience letter , Can I still manage the things once back to India with Appointment letter, PaySlips, Employment letter etc...

Is it worth Not to have a smooth exit from Top company just for the sake of 2 years life in USA???

Please advice....

From United States, Santee
just.nids

Hi,

Surely you have to get the Exist letter like the experience letter , reliving letter the pay slip as these are important as the company with whom you work will cross check the same with all your pervious company and if once they get a wrong feed back that you did not have a smooth exist i am afraid sir that will surely effect you joining.

Because as for now most of the big MNC cross check with following matters

Experiece

Technical work/ Skills

Performance

Attitude, Honesty & Personal reputation of the subject

Date of Leaving whether exist formalities fulfilled or not.

Like i am working as a Hr Executive in IT Company and daily i get verification check for the past employees and those who all have left us without information we say that he has not completed his/ her exist formalities and futher we have not relived him/her from services and that makes a wrong impression.

The solution is simple talk to your Immediate superior and explain him the matter surely he/she will help you out as we also do... rather taking risk take precaution.... ask them to relive you...ASAP because to be honest you have spend 4 years with that company sure they are gonna list ...to you...... because it is the matter of you Future Career......

Think before you take any decision....

Cheers

Nidhi (Hr Executive)

From India, New Delhi
sivapaparao
Hi,
I agree with Nidhi. Moreover if the company wants, they can change the status of your L1 or H1 visa if you are on either one of them as you cease to be their employee after quitting. Moreover even if the next company does not ask you for the relieving letter, one of your future employers might ask for the same, please do weigh your options properly before taking any step with regards to your career

From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.