No Tags Found!

Ashaa@123
Hi , I recently joined in a new company and my manager is asking to prepare key account management reports.Can any one share what should be considered in these reports with some tools and sample reports for better understanding.
hope you all help me in coming out of this tough situation.

From India, Anantapur
Dinesh Divekar

Dear Ashaa,
Reports of the Key Account Manager (KAM) are based on the Key Account Plan (KAP). You may ask your manager to provide you with the KAP. This KAP also includes the format of the reports to be submitted by the KAM. It will help you preparing the format of the report. If your manager is not able to provide the report then you may prepare the summary of the meetings that you had with the accounts. Additionally, you may write what amount of sale was closed and what is expected in the future.
By the way, it is an error on your Manager's part to tell you to prepare the report. It is his duty to provide the format of the report. Juniors are just expected to submit the reports timely. I say with the conviction as I conduct the training programme on KAM.
Thanks,
Dinesh Divekar

From India, Bangalore
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.