priyankakaw

Dear All, Please find enclosed HR Report Format & Daily Reporting Tracker. I hope it my be useful to you all. Regards, Priyanka Kaw
From India, Delhi
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: doc HR Report.doc (44.5 KB, 27188 views)
File Type: xls Daily Reporting Tracker.xls (18.5 KB, 22093 views)

Buddhi Raj Sharma

This is a planned way of working,I appreciate. By the way what is the difference between administration & H.R
From Bhutan, Phuntsholing
haiprasanna2003

Dear Priyanka, Thank you for your post. it is really useful for me.If possiable please post salaryadvance, Leave,Loan, application formats. Keep up your postings...... Venkey
From Qatar
jannat.thakur46

Dear Priyanka, Thank you for your post. it is really useful for me.If possible please post salary advance, Leave,Loan, application formats. Thanks & Regards Pushpa Guleria
From India, Delhi
geezmk38
Hi Seniors
Please help me with a format to write HR reports. I have been requested to do a monthly report and the following topics must be covered
1/Recruitment and depatures-gender breakdwon, job tittles
2. Disciplinary Matters and Grievances
3.Absenteeism
4.Current employment status
5Leave-employees who went on what leave
6.Trainings
7.other activities
Your help will be very much appreciated
Regards
Geezmk

From Zimbabwe
minnu_2007
Dear seniors pls give me the salary break up for retail industry its very urgent pls waiting for your valuable suggestions ssk
From India, Hyderabad
V Shankar
Dear Geezmk,
Self help is the best help.
Any report should have the following:
Current Status vis-a-vis required status
Details of critical incidences if any and the manner in which it has been taken care off.
Anticipated issues for the ext month and your proposed alternatives for each issue
all of these should be desribed in a 4W1H format on an excel sheet. i.e. explaining the: What? Where? When? Who? and How? of the issues and the proposed alternatives from your side.
Wish you all the best,
Regards,
V.Shankar

From India, Bangalore
ezeudenze
Dear Colleague, I am a HR practitioner, and l want the latest HR reporting format to use in delivering my monthly reports to management. Which items should be reported?
Thanks for you r urgent response.

From Nigeria, Lagos
r.aruna
dear frnds, am a college student need some help in doing project on man power analysis in travels.. please send me some sample reports and ideas
From India, Madras
t_kirit
Dear All,
I am working in manufacturing company & my marketing staff is located across India.
My management asking me for preparate reporting procedure. Can any one help me that what type of reporting format & procedure should be require?

From India, Ahmadabad
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.