Anonymous

Dear Seniors
I am unable update KYC for many employees on new unified ECR portal when i try to upload it-it is shown that DOJ is missing and you can not upload kyc for this employee...
Sir there is no option to update DOJ for old employees-how to do it can you suggest.
Regards
Nishu

sardarcite
hi all,
I want to everything about PF. PF withdrawal and transferring. If someone not withdrawing his PF or not even transferring for 10 years. what is the benefit and consequences of it. Is he or she eligible for pension? Please help me on this subject. Thank you.

From India , Madras
Glidor

wait wait wait
system is under upgrade and will take its own time to restore,
ESIC and EPF both portals are now getting merged with shram suvidha portal ( unified) so when the employer completes the formalities of verification of shram suvidha, al employees should be added there, and at that time, all missing data / modification / alteration can be possible
with that site ESIC/EPF both ECR would be combo can be filed in single go, and the site maintaines more than 8 labour department returns also, so there would be no hassle to file each return on a seperate portal

Glidor

@sarda
EPF is UAN based, and there is no scope to keep it idle, employee has to get it transferred to his/her present active account , otherwise it would be treated as "unclaimed" and would go to welfare fund
one employee can not hold more than one UAN,

varghesemathew

Which provision of which Act says that unclaimed PF amount will go to welfare fund?
From India, Thiruvananthapuram
Glidor

@vargesh
Read This news article
Unclaimed PF deposits to fund scheme for the elderly - The Hindu

Savitha M s

Hi, We are also facing the same issue, unable to update missing details even now and for which KYC is not able to update.. how should we take it further.
From India, Mysore
Rajesh Mkll

Till now there is no option was provided in online to add missing details. It can be done only through manually by writing a letter to the PF commissioner on company letter head regarding addition of missing details of employees.
Download the employee missing details in PF Portal @ How To Add Employee Missing Details Unfied PF Portal

From India, Hyderabad
Anonymous
Dear Sir
I am unable update KYC for many employees on new unified ECR portal when i try to upload it is shown that Some (BOB,BOJ,Father Name) is missing and I can not upload kyc for this employee...
Sir there is no option to update Missing Details for employees-how to do it can you suggest.

From India, Kanpur
Glidor

to update the missing details, write a letter to EPFO, SRO or RO, make a full list and mention the missing details there, ( check carefully with the aadhaar data and pan data) , submit the same to your PF office, they will update the same in two weeks approx,
change of name is separate procedure,

Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.