No Tags Found!

sumitk.saxena

Dear All,
Greeting for the day,
Enclosing the EPFO manual for Composite Claim form for death case to replace erstwhile form no. 20,10-D,5if revise claim for thereof.
Thanks & Regards,
From,
Sumit Kumar Saxena

From India, Ghaziabad
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: pdf Manual_CCF_DeathCase_9536.pdf (186.6 KB, 264 views)

sumitk.saxena

Dear All, Greetings for the day, Enclosing the standard operating procedure for settlement of claim-EPFO must read. Thanks & Regards, From, Sumit Kumar Saxena
From India, Ghaziabad
File Type: pdf Manual_SOP_ClaimSettlement_10800.pdf (312.1 KB, 105 views)

vira saxena

Dear All, Greetings for the day, Enclosing the standard operating procedure for settlement of claim-EPFO must read. Thanks & Regards, From, Vira Saxena (Rani saxena)
From India, Sonipat
File Type: pdf Manual_CCF_DeathCase_9536.pdf (186.6 KB, 62 views)

vira saxena

Dear all, Greetings for the day, EPFO name change form. Best Regards
From India, Sonipat
File Type: docx EPF-name-change-form.docx (15.0 KB, 484 views)
File Type: pdf JOINT Declaration by the Member & Employer.pdf (46.6 KB, 533 views)

veeresh-kumar1
Hi sir I have worked in company 5 months in Bangalore but claim not applied company not given the form9 how to applied sir please help me sir
From India, Bengaluru
File Type: jpg Screenshot_20180520_064741.jpg (176.3 KB, 53 views)

veeresh-kumar1
Hi form 9 company not given how to applied sir please help me
From India, Bengaluru
File Type: jpg Screenshot_20180520_064741.jpg (176.3 KB, 21 views)

ragu-raj
Dear all please help me out from this my pf got some problem because of from new employer I was working in oppo from past 1 year I left the job due to some problem and on April I went for an interview and got selected when he called me for final discussion and sent me the joining letter but after that I got to know the salary was low from my past job so I didnt go to work in new company They canceled my application on 10 April but in epfo portal they created my member Id due to this my old pf got stucked and my old he says the claim could not be done how this is possible the new emploer can update in just one day Please give me the solution what can I do
From India, Mysore
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.