No Tags Found!

Kiks4u2014
Dear Sir,
I was employed with xyz bank from 5th may 2013 to 5th Nov 2014.
I have resigned on 31st oct 2013 by giving 5days notice and stopped working from 6th Nov -2014.
But my actual notice period was 3 months.
When ever I asked for experience letter they mentioned my working period as 5th may 2013 to 30th April 2015.
And I started another organisation from 6th Nov 2014 and this organisation asks me only resignation to make my joining and did my joining.
Now I am suffering problem due to this letter of the xyz bank.
Kindly provide me the solution.

From India, Mumbai
loginmiraclelogistics

The long and short of this is... you didn't complete the notice period and no reliving letter suitable to you is made available to you. You joined another co. on 6.11.2014 and the experience (mentioned in letter ??) says you worked upto 30.4.2015. All these dates are very confusing, presumably you messed up with these dates. See for yourself what you stated here-
Joined in XYZ co. on 5.5.2013;
You resigned on 31 oct 2013
Notice period (given ??) 5 days (as against notice period of 3 months)
Stopped working on : 6.11.2014
Experience said/stated: 5.5.2013 to 30.4.2015 (who is laughing)
Started (??) another organisation 6.11.2014 and
This organisation asks for only Resignation (letter)
You did joining,
You are suffering from XYZ's letter ' which letter is this.
For heaven's sake pl.upload all your documents removing the names, let us try to understand what is what please.

From India, Bangalore
saswatabanerjee

Anyone who left without proper notice, specially in sensitive positions like banks, can’t demand a reliving or experience letter. I am surprised they gave you an experience letter at all.
From India, Mumbai
Kiks4u2014
Here I mentioned that I joined in another organisation from 6th nov2014. And continued till 30th Dec 2016. Now in April 3rd 2017 Igot an offer to join in an organisation. Now this organisation asks last two organisation reliving letter. Here xyz bank letter doing me trouble in my joining the organisation.
Now I got reliving letter from my prior organisation and submitted that, when they ask me reliving letter from xyz bank then I showed this letter and explained all the happening. Now my joining is in hold.
Now I wrote a mail to exit team of xyz organisation . From last two days they have not responded till now.

From India, Mumbai
Kiks4u2014
Dear Kumar Sir,
What you understood and stated is absolutely correct. Now Here I mentioned that I joined in another organisation from 6th nov2014. And continued till 30th Dec 2016. Now in April 3rd 2017 Igot an offer to join in an organisation. Now this organisation asks last two organisation reliving letter. Here xyz bank letter doing me trouble in my joining the organisation.
Now I got reliving letter from my prior organisation and submitted that, when they ask me reliving letter from xyz bank then I showed this letter and explained all the happening. Now my joining is in hold.
Now I wrote a mail to exit team of xyz organisation . From last two days they have not responded till now.
Today From India, Mumbai

From India, Mumbai
suresh2511

Dear Members,
We are wasting our precious time in providing solutions for incomplete information.
The whole statement is confusing as regards to dates. (He resigned on 31.10.2013 and stopped working from 6th Nov. 2014. If he has to give 3 months notice than it should be upto 31st January, 2015, how bank considered 6 months notice as per relieving letter i.e. 30.04.2015?
Secondly he states that he worked in another organisation from 6th Nov. 2014 till 30th Dec. 2016 that means the second organisation has terminated him and he was unemployed till 2nd April, 2017, which he had not disclosed to the new organisation. The new organisation kept his joining on hold because they realised that the information provided by him is incorrect.
I think the Post which is providing incomplete information and or trying to misguide us or which is not transparent, we should avoid commenting on it.
Suresh

From India, Thane
fc.vadodara@nidrahotels.com

What I understood from your query is that you have received an experience certificate from your Bank wherein the date mentioned is wrong i.e. the exit date. If I am right in my assumption, please walk through your xyz bank immediately and get your certificate changed or get your exit date rectified. If you simply waste time in writing letters you may lose time and the current offer.
The only advise was that what were you doing all these days when you have received an incorrect experience letter, you never bothered to get it corrected at the first phase itself.

From India, Ahmadabad
Srinath Sai Ram

Dear Kiks,
From now on please do not keep changing your Job without serving Notice period.Verify all the documents you receive immediately.In case of any error, bring it to the notice of the concerned.though you did not serve 3 Months notice period, you got experience letter, appreciate your previous Employer.Please improve your language proficiency considering that you are going to be employed in a Bank

From India, New Delhi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.