No Tags Found!

Arorashalini
Hello All,

My brother's 498a wife has reached to his college. This college is run by government. He had worked at one place for almost 2 years but they had given my brother an experience letter for three years so that he can apply for this college where he is currently teaching. Now the facts are as below

1. he worked at place 1 for two years say 2002 to 2004 in a private college.

2. then worked at primary school from 2004 onwards in government college but as it was such small job for him so he just removed this experience from his resume forever

3. he got an experience letter from place 1 from 2002 to 2005. So that means 2 years for true work and one year for fake. But that was also not fake, he helped the school in weekend, online etc. Here is the problem that from 2004 to 2005 he worked at two places.

His wife new all these things but we forgot. So she approached RTI and showed that my brother has worked at two places at the same time. But again because of our good luck something happened as below

This experience letter which was 1/2 fake and 1/2 real does not have the sign of the director so its kind of a simple paper. So when the panel of interviewer found this letter missing the cross signature on the document, they didn't consider this letter. The management of school know this very well that this fake experience (which is not really fake) has not been counted while giving my brother an appointment letter

But now new management has been changes and my brother's wife has met the new management and told bad things about my brother so they has sent him a notice showing all the data that he has worked at two places. Now management has asked my brother to answer why he has worked at two places. If my brother does not answer this letter, they may take the legal action.. I have the following question regarding this

1. Since management know that this letter has not been counted to give this job, can they still lodge a FIR on the basis of the documents? The documents shows that my brother has worked at two places at two different times. (IMPORTANT)

2. Is this a billable offence?

3. Can management fire him. I know if it is a private company, they would have fired him even for any reason. What power a college may have if it is supported by government?

4. What kind of fraud this will be like 420 ..etc... What is the worst can happen to my brother?

5. If Management kept quite as my brother has not harm the school. Moreover his performance is extreme good and this matter is 8 years old, can his wife lodge a complain based on these documents?(IMPORTANT)

Note: My brother can not say that has not given this experience letter as he also has filled an application stating all about his experience letter. Also his wife has got all his working data from this place.

Thanks, Shalini

From United States, Norwood
ramayanakatha

The whole episode appears to be a raked up issue. In my opinion these things only needs to be handled. As long as any one is not targetting you, nothing would happen. No employer likes to rake up past issues of lesser substance, when they have enough day to day head aches. Don't worry. All the best.
From India
Raj Kumar Hansdah

Please go into the root cause of the matter.
What does your brother's wife want ??
Is she looking for divorce or more compensation ??
Are you based in US as given in your location ??
If it is a matter within the territory of India; then it is requested that you submit the "Show Cause"letter given by the institution; along with the Proposed Reply to give you meaningful suggestion and advice.
Shooting in the dark; in the absence of more information; may not be very productive or useful to you.
Warm regards.

From India, Delhi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.