No Tags Found!

jyotiupadhyay
Dear Friends
I am working in a new company in Beverage Industry as Manager-HR. It is a sales focussed organization. I have to initiate the performance appraisal and management system here. Can anyone tell me what are the steps to be followed for initiating the same in my company. Kindly explain it from step 1 as I am not even known to its basics.
Please reply.
Thanks'
Jyoti

From India, Lucknow
Sharmila Das

Dear Ms. Jyoti Upadhyay,
This is an article which was shared to me when I started my career. Hope the below would be useful for your aspect.
Performance Evaluation Techniques « Human Resources Management

From India, Visakhapatnam
Jhuma Tiwade

Hi Jyoti,

Attaching the KRA Presentation that I did for my previous organization. It should give the path as to how to go about the entire system.

You can follow the steps: (Please go the through the presentation before hand to understand the terms)

1. Do research on the industry and the company

2. meet the seniors to understand the organization's goal in terms of business, financial topline and growth

3. Meet the Team heads to understand their role as you will be deriving the goals/KRAs for his team.

4. Meet the teams to understand the roles and responsibilities, segratate them into to productive activities and non productive activities.

5. Club the routine and relevant activities(KPIs) to form a KRA.

6. Fine tune it with team heads.

7. Finalise how will you evaluate , give targets, do your reviews and finally the reward and increment mechanism.

Please feel free to seek clarification/ additional info as it is a very extensive topic. I have tried to be as specific and brief as possible.

All the best.

From India, Mumbai
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: ppt KRA Presentation.ppt (1.13 MB, 1750 views)

sahluwalia
what exactly is tamarind individual kra. Not able to understand, but otherwise your ppt is really good and well made
From India, New Delhi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.