No Tags Found!

Anonymous
Hi, Seeking feedback of HR/business professionals on my write up on Performance Management System. Thanks, Naved.
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: doc perf.mgt.article.doc (42.5 KB, 1107 views)

Ed Llarena, Jr.

Hi! Where is your post? I was looking for it but can only find this. Ed Llarena, Jr. Managing Partner Emilla Consulting
From Philippines, Parañaque
Anonymous
Hi Llarena:
you'll find a download button right below my previous message seeking feedback. It's in a word document that you need to download for reading.
Looking forward to your valuable feedback on this.
Thanks,
Naved F Iqbal
Management Trainee-Human Resources/Organizational Development
UNOCAL BANGLADESH

Rajat Joshi

Hi Naved,
Its pretty good write up on the PMS.
Suggest that you further add up on the issues:-
1. Historical data or brief data as how PMS has evolved over the years in Corporate & non-corporate sectors with focus on the trend.
2. Different types/methods of Performance appraisals & their pros & cons.
3. PMS in Future:- Your vision as how it should shape up over the years.
Cheerio,
Rajat

From India, Pune
Ed Llarena, Jr.

Naved,
Hi!
I read your write up and it was very well written.
But what you have is merely a CONCEPT. Your idea is pretty much the same as our own PMS. Try visiting HR-TOOLS (http://finance.groups.yahoo.com/group/hr-tools). We have discussed it there in detail.
You don't have the TOOL yet. You need a good FORM that can translate your concept into a user friendly system that can be applied in any corporate setting.
You also need a POLICY that will govern your system, and provide both raters and ratee the terms and references for its use. Without a policy, it will be difficult to know whether a good performance under the system will translate into promotion or not; or, whether a bad performance will mean a demotion or dismissal.
Best wishes and goodluck.
Ed Llarena, Jr.
Managing Partner
Emilla Consulting

From Philippines, Parañaque
M.Peer Mohamed Sardhar

Hi Naved This was a good write up,, Infact I was searching all pages in this section for perfomance management, I got this Valuable Piece of work,,, :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
From India, Coimbatore
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.