saikartikey99
Dear Sir/Madam,

Sairam.

I am currently pursuing my M.B.A Course at Sri Sathya Sai Institute of Higher Learning, Prasanthi Nilayam Campus, and am doing my project on ‘Organizational Career Management Initiatives: Employees’ Perspective.’ I am sending this questionnaire to be as part of my project work in MBA Course.

Please open the questionnaire by clicking at the following link.............

ORGANIZATIONAL CAREER MANAGEMENT INITIATIVES: EMPLOYEES' PERSPECTIVE

I sincerely elicit your support to help me in my project by filling this questionnaire. I will also update you with my research findings, after I finish my analysis. The questionnaire will take 2-5 minutes to answer.

You may mention your name (at your option). However, kindly rest assured that your response will be kept totally confidential. This work is for purely academic purpose.

Thanking you,

Yours faithfully,

Kartikeya Dwivedi

From India, Bangalore
saikartikey99
Dear Sir/Madam,
I am currently pursuing my M.B.A Course at Sri Sathya Sai Institute of Higher Learning, Prasanthi Nilayam Campus, and am doing my project on ‘Organizational Career Management Initiatives: Employees’ Perspective.’ I am sending this questionnaire to be as part of my project work in MBA Course.
Please open the questionnaire by clicking at the attachment file.............
I sincerely elicit your support to help me in my project by filling this questionnaire. I will also update you with my research findings, after I finish my analysis. The questionnaire will take 2-5 minutes to answer.
You may mention your name (at your option). However, kindly rest assured that your response will be kept totally confidential. This work is for purely academic purpose.
Thanking you,
Yours faithfully,
Kartikeya Dwivedi

From India, Bangalore
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: doc LINK FOR SURVEY.doc (25.5 KB, 728 views)

nashbramhall

Dear Kartikeya,
I have filled the questionnaire out of curiosity to see the structure, etc. I have just filled mandatory demographic questions with single alphabets.So, kindly ignore my response and do not even count it for number of responses.
I take this opportunity to make some general comments; I hope you do not mind it.
It's always better to include demographic questions at the end. Please see my posts on Questionnaire Design at CiteHr or search the web. The questions are clear; however, I wonder whether a survey such as this with only 3 responses really meets with the standard required of a Master degree project. What are the aim and objectives of your project? Such an exploratory project without any hypotheses to test will not help to exhibit a student's knowledge of Research Methodology or the application of tests.

From United Kingdom
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.