No Tags Found!

Venkatesh.Md
Hi all, I want to do MBA through ICFAI university and i'm into software field having 3+ exp.So can you please give your valuable suggestions on MBA program for my career. Decision which i have taken is correct or wrong !! ,Please help me to take final decision ...Thanks.
From India, Bangalore
talentsorcerer

Venkatesh: Education isn’t mandatory nor is acquiring an MBA. If you are doing a full time MBA, then that is usually preferred from a career standpoint.
From India, Mumbai
Venkatesh.Md
i agree with you.@Talentsorcer...but i'm not in that position to do regular course..I heard that it would be good if we have mba to get promotions .One more point is my qualification is Bsc(cs).So with Bsc ,is it good continue without any master degree...I would be thankful to u all...Please advice me...
From India, Bangalore
hiten.arya
A higher qualification will certainly help climb ladder in professional life. Acquire degree through distance mode is best or take a break a finish a full time course.
From India, Delhi
Hardeep

Would it not be better for you to spend the same time , energy and resources in getting more skills / experience in your field of Software which is , by itself, very vast ?
Just my opinion. MBA is a very generic qualification nowadays , particularly via distance education.

From United States, New York
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.