No Tags Found!

rajivchandraswamy

Dear Members,
I look forward for the Campus Consultants whom can really join hands with a corporate HR professional like me in 10yrs of recruitment industry to do the best and effective services to do the campus drives in the Engineering , diploma, mba colleges and in the regional wise - South and North India for 2012.
Send me all your Profiles, and contact details as soon as earliest.
Regards
Rajiv, Sr.Hr.Strategies Manager|
Chennai|
|
+91 893969 0661|.

From India, Madras
vase.n
Dear HR Professional,

Greetings from Bull IT Services...

It is our great gratitude for sending a mail to your organization.

I have attached our Consultancy Profile for your Perusal.

Bull IT Services, provides 360' HR Solutions in recruitment, training, career management, employee evaluation and career counseling. We will identify, engage and attract the people you need to deliver your organization's objectives.

Our track record and proven methodology enable us to succeed where other Head Hunters fail. Our consultants have extensive vertical and horizontal industry expertise and the tools to deliver unique accounting and offshore outsourcing solutions for your business.

Here with we have attached our Organization’s profile for your reference. Given a chance, it will of mutual benefit to both the organizations. Expecting a long term relationship.

We will be glad in hearing soon from you to move forward.

Thanks & Regards,

Vanthana & Siva

Manager - Business Development

Bull IT Services

Email : ,

From India, Palakkad
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: pdf BULL ACADEMY & IT SERVICES - General Profile.pdf (1.89 MB, 157 views)

1ff262d1afeab55bdfc6e68802bdcc03
Dear HR Professionals,
BodhBridge (Incubated at IIT-Madras) started as an educational services company helping and training students’ in the areas of soft skills and life skills correlating the placement activities. This factor made Btechguru to reach out to most of the campuses across the country and built a strong network.
We provide end-to-end recruitment services (On-Campus & Off-Campus) for recruiters and colleges. We are connected with nearly 2000 educational institutions across India.
We do not charge anything from the companies in rendering the service. We only aim at placing the students and help companies find the best talent.
You can post Jobs for FREE on our portal Btechgurudotcomslashjobs
you can reach us at Recruitment(at)btechgurudotcom , 91-9940 641 589

From India, Bangalore
hr@ssicomputer.org
Hi all,
Saw your posting in Citehr for recruitment consultant.
We are From Evision Solutions Consulting.We are in to IT-Training and Development ,corporate training permanent placement, Temporary staffing, Executive search ,Man power Sourcing company from bangalore.
We mainly concentrate on :
>>Build robust talent pool for the future in parallel with enhancing diversity.
>>Reduce dependence on agencies
>>Minimize recruitment costs
>>Reduce employee turnover.
>>Detailed discussion with client to understand their specific requirements.
It would be our pleasure to provide our services to your esteemed organization. We would appreciate an early response from your side regarding the same. If you have any further queries or would require any further details, please feel free to get in touch with us :
Regards,
Aasma Huzain
HR Executive
Ph. no : 080-65682030
Emial id :

From India, Bangalore
rajivchandraswamy

Dear Mr.Bullitservices,
well i look forward yours company profile to my email id, and do let me know whether you guys have contacts of colleges from all over india or just in Tn.DO CALL ME +91 893969 0661.

From India, Madras
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.