vj19

hai
iam an mba hr student. iam doing my mba in correspondence this is my final year so i want do the project so, please suggest some topices in hr and its objectives. kindly do this favour for me
regards
k.vijayalakshmi

From India, Madras
D.komala

hello friend!!! here i attached some project topics, i hope this help for you!!! all the best!!
From India, New Delhi
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: pdf mba project titles.pdf (84.3 KB, 8165 views)

nitinkannure
HI..!
THERE ARE MANY TOPIC WHICH U CAN CHOOSE ON... BUT WHAT MATTERS IS HOW RELEVANT THESE TOPIC ARE...
e.g HOW CAN U HAVE CHOOSE THE EMPLOYEE TO BE THROWN OUT IN TIME OF RECESSION...
WHO ARE THE EMPLOYEE WHO REALLY DESERVE TO BE PAID SALARY HIKE....!
SO TRY TO TAKE SOMETHING WHICH WOULD REALLY HELP US SHOWING YOUR TALENT WHEN EVERYTHING ELSE GOES FOR A TOSS....!
BECOZZ I AM A HR STUDENT TOO N SOMEWHERE I FEEL I FAILED IN DOING SOOO...
WISH U BEST OF LUCK FOR THESE ASSIGNMENT

From India, Pune
9f4be9cd5729dd1eeced31eb4

Hi K.Vijayalaxmi
I am Atul Lecturer in MBA College ....
If u Wanna Project Title then tell me ur mail ID ....
I am on yahoo
I will send u complete project report on it ....
Bye Take Care...

From India, Nagpur
sueizique
Hi, i kindly ask to be assisted with topics that i can research on, mainly on the line of perfomance . Am pursuing hrm degree and in my 3rd year.
From Kenya, Nairobi
dukeopiti
i commend Atulcharde for his invaluable time here and support. All the best.Cheers
From Nigeria, Abuja
guptajas
hello.........i juz want to know how to make scoring key...............my topic is work life balance amongst workin women
From India, Sangrur
spicy1
Hi,I truely need a help from any one up here to pls help me understand this in forecasting demand..
From Morocco, Kenitra
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: docx forecasting demand.docx (22.5 KB, 527 views)

Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.