No Tags Found!

sojuloyola@yahoo.com
Fastest animal in the world?
From India, Kochi
sojuloyola@yahoo.com
no no, I am not a fastest animal as RJ. But RJ Can run faster than me. So RJ should have some kind of gear. he may not know where is it located.
From India, Kochi
sojuloyola@yahoo.com
  1. Robert Wadlow – Confirmed tallest male and person by Guinness World Records at 8'11.1" (272 cm)

From India, Kochi
sojuloyola@yahoo.com
Take your own long time till you become a grand grand grand ...................................father
From India, Kochi
kanak415
Three movies are: 1)Ben-Hur 2) Titanic and 3)The Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King .
From India, Hyderabad
manoj.bharti

Longest duration film in the world. The Burning of the Red Lotus Temple 1620 min (27 hr). 1928–1931 Titanic has also won 11 Oscar Awards...
From India, Calcutta
vani2275@gmail.com
I do know....Please find n win exciting prizes....:grin: * * * Subject to Market Risk Condition’s Apply.... __________________ I know where is located.......:-D
From Malaysia, Kuala Lumpur
sojuloyola@yahoo.com
Who is the most humorous person in Citehr? Lets have a vote to the right person. :roll::roll::roll::roll:
From India, Kochi
sojuloyola@yahoo.com
the humorous person some times may be RJ Sometimes Rajitha Some times and most probably its me HAHAHAHa:mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:
From India, Kochi
sojadevweb

Dear All, A very long days we talk one question How many years old the internet is? Please answer and the one who answer rightly can ask one relevent question Are you all ready?
From India, Kochi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.