No Tags Found!

bipin_baroda

Hey Girls.....just marry as soon as you find the Guy.... Coz finding the Perfect One can lead to this thing..... * * * * * *
From India, Calicut
bipin_baroda

this can be u........... or any other gal...........so go find a Jodi........else u all girls vl be cute like dis one.............
From India, Calicut
bipin_baroda

ha ha haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa i cant stop laughing............... its too much yaar.....................full bhoot family..............
From India, Calicut
abhi16march

hahhahahahahhahah deepkia is guy and Runal is girl........RUnal will you marry me..i am the suitable guy for you :D
From India, Pune
maliniluky

ha haaaaaaa. Frankly speaking i and my friends in our school days would never utter a word while others say this line in pledge " ALL INDIANS ARE MY BROTHERS AND SISTERS"
From India, Madras
rocksspriya11@gmail.com
hahahhaaaaaaaa..........Hw irretating ponna is........... hahahhaaaaa.........hihihihiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii............................
From India, Delhi
rocksspriya11@gmail.com
Runal.....bahut zyada ponna ponna kar rha hai tu......... tere jhol par jaldi hi toll tax lagne wala hai...........:icon7::icon7:
From India, Delhi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.