I - incarnate
F - for ever as
E - evil
Modern Definition of ''WIFE''
someone who'll stand by you
though all the troubles which you
wouldn't have had if you had
stayed single.......

Please add more if you have.................

From India, Bangalore
kittu476
Husband asks , “Do u know the meaning of WIFE?? It means-”Without Information Fighting Everytime” Wife replies,” No, It means- “With Idiot For Ever !!!”
From India, Hyderabad
shiva_HRM

Yes........................WIFE is Idiot...............we have to be with her for ever.............I agreed with you. Kittu............ Regards shiv
From India, Bangalore
shiva_HRM

When a man opens the door of his car for his wife, you can be sure of one thing: either the car is new or the wife is.
From India, Bangalore
shiva_HRM

Then there was a man who said, "I never knew what real happiness was until I got married; by then it was too late."
Behind every successful man stands a surprised mother-in-law
A man is incomplete until he is married. After that, he is finished.

From India, Bangalore
shiva_HRM

Ha ha haha ha.................excellent one Runal....................But we found .........as result. Regards, Shiv
From India, Bangalore
kittu476
When the end of the world came, everybody on earth went to heaven.

God said, "I want the men to make two lines. One line for the men that dominated their women on earth and the other line for the men that were dominated by their women. Also, I want all the women to go with St. Peter."

With that said and done, the next time God looked, the women are gone and there were two lines. The line of the men that were dominated by their women was 1000 miles long, and in the line of men that dominated their women, there was only one man.

God became angry and said, "You men should be ashamed of yourselves. I created you in my image and you were all whipped by your mates. Look at the only one of my sons that stood up. Learn from him! Tell them my son, how did you manage to be the only one in this line?"

And the man replied, "I don't know, my wife told me to stand here."

From India, Hyderabad
maliniluky

Please go through ur conversations and offences..............cannot comment more than this..............Frankly speaking ur posts made me remember of a guy named Shiva and his ID was blocked by the moderators of cite-hr few days before.........Everyone are aware of this
From India, Madras
shiva_HRM

See Malinik frankly I was kidding, I haven't commented any one personally. Once the Ajay came into the thread as he was pointed personally....................I couldn't control my temper.
Regards,
Shiv

From India, Bangalore
maliniluky

Shiva am no one to point out at u......as a friend i felt its my duty to bring certain things to ur notice and i did........
we are in humour session and all our friends are humorous too until no one crosses their limits........There is always a postive way of approach and request u to adopt tat...........even tat reflects our personalities
The first qualification of HR is patience without which it becomes impossible to survive in any sort of environment and even it becomes difficult to handle critical situations............
Yes there are times where there is a need to raise our voice and it should be in such a manner like though u raise ur voice there should be people around supporting u and if they dont then it means..............u r brave enough to understand........Thanks for considering my words Shiva

From India, Madras
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.