No Tags Found!

hanuma

hai friends... just see and enjoy the following... hanuma
From India, Kakinada
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: jpg big-golf-hole_551.jpg (27.7 KB, 220 views)
File Type: jpg bad-parking_203.jpg (41.7 KB, 205 views)
File Type: jpg animal-with-thong_127.jpg (21.6 KB, 206 views)
File Type: jpg a-trip-to-the-beach_101.jpg (121.2 KB, 227 views)

hanuma

hello Mr.Ramesh Bala...what to send????? I am not getting what to send and where to send....Please be clear.... Hanuma
From India, Kakinada
Deepa Bhardwaj

:D :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :D :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :D :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :D :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :D :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :D :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :D :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :D :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :D :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :D :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :D :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :D :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :D :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :D :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :D :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :D :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :D :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :D :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :D :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :D :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
FUNNY ...VERY FUNNY

From India, Gurgaon
Sapana

Good one....
keep posting.....
Hanuma... please don't react on Ramesh's mail, coz if you check his all postings, 80% he has written every where as "Pl send"... which i use to get earlier irritated and but now i really find it funny...
Sapana

From India, Pune
hanuma

thanks to all and especially to sapana , for making a not on mr.ramesh bala ...I dont really understand , where to send and what to send..Its just an image , he can save it directly to his system(laptop or dektop) ..
Had it been a ppt or pdf file , i would have acknowledged it..But in this regard , its really funny asking to send without any information where to send..
Hanuma

From India, Kakinada
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.