No Tags Found!

dbatra
Dear All,
I am working in IT and I avail FBT. I want to ask a question regarding this. The amount which the company pays me as FBT is not reflected in the monthly salary slip. As the finance dept. says it's not part of taxable salary. So e.g. if the CTC is 6L per annum and a person avails FBT of 10k per month (1.2L per annum) then the salary slip shows 6L - 1.2L = 4.8L. But the increment letters etc have CTC mentioned as 6L. Also the salary gets credited on last working day of every month but the FBT part get credited on 7th of every next month (following the salary month). Now my question is that during job change does this matters that my CTC is say 6L but the salary slips show 4.8L. Though the remaining component gets auto credited in my bank A/C as 'Reimburesment' and all the increment letters etc has the correct CTC amount mentioned?
Thanks in advance for valuable feedback.
Kind Regards,
Deepak

From India, Delhi
shanvsshan
Actualy FBT will not affect your CTC
BCZ FBT PAID THR ONLY COMPANY - THEY DIDN'T DEDUCT THE SALARY AND ANY ONE.
ie. The company agreed to pay the conveyance 1200 pm. means the company should paid to employee 1200 pm and 1200*20%=240*33.99%=81.00 paid to FBT - IT'S shouldn't affect the employee payment.
Rgds
E.Shankar

From India, Madras
Chanda Batra

Hi Folks,
Few of the companies deduct FBT from employee's salary only. Company is giving a benefit to employees by introducing "Reimbursements".....why would company pay for the FBT....................
Deepak, in this case, the reimbursement details are never mentioned on the salary slip.....there is a separate reimbursement slip which should be issued which has alll the details of the reimbursements which you are getting as a part of your salary. This is a good chance for you to probably propose the idea of the reimbursement slip......lot of companies are doing this.
Regards,
Chanda

From India, Delhi
rajendrazanpure
I think, Company has given you appointment letter where CTC has been mentioned as rs 6.00 lakh. The bifurcation of 4.80 and 1.20 lakh is after joining. I think the Company is deducting FBT on reimbursement and paying balance amount to you. You can very well explain this at the time of new joining. Saying CTC is Rs 6.00 lakh and give supporting of 4.80 and reimbursement of Rs 12000- FBT of Rs 8157 deducted by the Company.
Hope you are clear now
Thanks
Rajendra Zanpure

From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.