No Tags Found!

naveenjain72
Although there is not a much difference but it is a false statement that should be brought to the knowledge of the management rather they dig it out and take action. You should write an application to this effect.
Naveen Jain

From India, New Delhi
girishfracais
HI Sir its better to inform ur mistake befor they find , once they find u should feel guilty...ur brain process wil nt work properly...then u l feel sad ....remembr sir. Regards girish.
From India, Hyderabad
gsr_07

Its not a big mistake. As you have mentioned correctly in company form there is nothing mistake in it. Just tell the concern person that you have wrongly mentioned in your CV and have updated correctly in CV. It wont create any bad impression on you rather it will create honesty and genuine quality in you.
Thanks and Regard
SRIRAM
HR

From India, Madras
suriya1221
Hi, Pls inform them about your mistake , if they find out then it will create a bad impression on you.Its always best to tell the truth. Thanks, Suriya
From India, Coimbatore
Velumanihrntc
Dont worry.... Even if it is taken as a serious mistake and you are not getting the job..... Well... it is better not to work in that company finding fault for this kind of small mistakes.... unintentionally done..
From India, Coimbatore
shivrama123
Hi
Honesty is and shall remain the best policy in any sphere of life. Acknowledging a mistake however small is all the more appreciated for putting things in perspective be it through a small correction or a big detailed explanation. Just write, apologize and request correction to be made, to the concerned.
I can recount numerous examples in my professional life for that, but that is not required here.
Mark my words - an oral pat o the back by a very senior person adds to your stature more than a paper enhancement of your emoluments.
Warm regards
Shivkumar.R.

From India, Bangalore
loginmiracle

Dear,
I can suggest two options -
1. Just go over to your HR Dept. straight to the person who is supposed to maintain your records and coolly tell him that this has happened inadvertantly pl.correct it now. OR
2. Just go over to him hand over a copy of your updated (corrected) copy of your CV and request him to keep it in your file 'since this is updated/uptodate with change of address, phone No. etc.
Don't simply post a correction letter and keep quite.
And don't worry it is not a serious mistake after all you didn't get this job just by virtue of that 2% mark.
All the best.
kumar.s.

From India, Bangalore
D.GURUMURTHY

Dear Sir, Nobody bothers about percentage of marks. Only performance will speak. Don’t worry nothing happens. D.Gurumurthy HR/IR Consultant
From India, Hyderabad
mohan_mdu1

Dear friend,
You have been recruited thru campus placement. That CV may not be preserved for long time.
Perhaps that may not be available as such now in the company.
However what has happened is unintentional.
You might have erroneously left the percentage of marks entry of the previous person, may be your friend's.
So friend, like some of our frends have suggested, dont worry. Building the confidence based on the performance is more important.
Do that........Climb the ladder......and of course this company is not your DESTINATION.
ALL THE BEST
R MOHAN

From India, Madurai
ablutophobic
Thanks a lot to all the members for their valuable suggestions.....and I would be very happy to inform you that I communicated with the HR regarding this through email. and in reply she thanked me that I had brought this issue to her notice and told me not to worry at all as she will take care of the necessary changes to be made in the database....I cant tell u guys how relieved I am. I really appreciate it.....:)
From United States, Englewood
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.