No Tags Found!

nandita_venkatesh
Hi Sowjanya,
You are in trouble only if you think you are in trouble.
They know that your are not interested in punishing anyone. Right? Make that clear to them. I will not go digging out the number for you since I do not agree with the idea that he has to be punished. Take that stand. The rest is their headache. Let them do it if they want to, or chuck it if they cannot! You have not been part of this Terminator team!
Keep your conscience clear and act professionally at the same time!

Good Luck!

From India, Bangalore
nandita_venkatesh
Thanks Indrani,
I have been following the proceedings. My story so far, is , I have not heard from HO after my report went, I am under pressure to issue notices to all these employees from the regional guys. Any suggestions? I am meeting the HO soon. I thot i will wait till then and bring it up then. What say you, Indrani? Anyone, any suggestions?

From India, Bangalore
Hiten Parekh

Hi Indrani !

This has been marathon discussion I feel.

What is your line of action regarding the movement you want to being.

I feel you are in process of buiding the atmosphere for the movement by making people thing and reflect their views on the problem. Thanks for the initiative.

My views:

What is the problem? Is it people leaving without intimation? Is it organisations not taking care of joining formalities?

The answer of the above questions is - Yes in some cases.

What I want to point out here is that what is the magnitude of problem?

What is the precentage of total attrition which leaves without intimation - unclean / dirty exit?

I suggest you start poll about this - to find out percentage of employees leaving without proper intimation. Let the anser be objective. Let the industrywise, position wise details be gathered and than try for a solution.

How grave is the problem? Where it is grave? Some objective data is prerequisite.

I am afraid that after thousands of views and hundreds of comments (nearly half of them are yours) we dont find movement shaping up because people are discussing views, cases, arguments, counter-arguments. I agree that these should be done but not at cost of data, which I feel should be the base of discussions.

Hope you will understand my point of view and give new direction to the discussions.

- Hiten

From India, New Delhi
jacob nidhin

^^^^^

Hey let me share ma Experience .....I was Recruitment Executive Working with an HeadHunting firm for the Past 8 months...

During my stint with my company i have made 18 closures and had generated 3 + Lacs Revenue...

Because of Personal Difference with my manager .... Yesterday i Told ma my management and HR that i couldnt Work under her and would like to leave .....

My Performance pay is more than 20,000 which will b paid in Jan.[ Havent got yet]

They gave me 3 Alternatives if i want to get relieved in proper manner.....

1) Pay 1 Month salary cut and Get Relieved [November]

2) Serve 1 Month Notice period and leave on Jan 1st.

3) Will pay November Salary and Leaving Without Relieving letter...

Anyways if i do look into 3 Options i Wont get my 20,000 Performance pay as they would pay it only after mid january..

And once a Employee put down the paper he wont get the pay.....ANd i cant stay there even a single day as my manager was making my day HELL....Even i was performing ....

I Told the HR that i will Go with the 3rd option .......credit my November salary and i will leave without papers ..

I Negotiated for WIN- WIN Approach as i told her i have generated Revenue and my Performance pay is pending ....you can take that....and relieve me in proper way...[Nov salary + Letter ]

Suddenly she changed stance and told me ......" You can go as V will Give u ur letters But my salary for November which i have worked wont be credited[Any ways i didnt got my November salary + PP].......

I would like to ask you that......If people are Behaving like this .....Do you believe that everyone has to move out in a proper fashion.......

In Ma case im the BIG LOOOSER ......and 2 day also.....i spoke t oThe HR 2 send my Relieving letter .....she told me that she will courier it......

If this kind of things are happening .........whats the point of talking about clean EXIT????????

From India
unusual_indu

Dear Mr Parekh
Nice to see you on my post once again .How are you doing? .Yes almost half the posts on this topic ar mine because I feel that i do not reply to the comments posted by the cite members then their painstaking efforts go unattended.
Thank you very much for such a constructive feedback .I will definitely take a poll but how do I categorise the results industrywise ?
Nevertheless I feel your post is the best on this topic (my personal views)so here you go with with 5 points from my side :D
Thanks and Regards :D
Indrani Chakraborty

From India, Pune
anilch275
Hi !
How about linking the clearance/relieving certificate from the previous employer as one of the ratings to the PMS of the employee in the first year.
This may to some extent reduce false clearance/relieving certificates.
Anil.Ch

From India, Madras
Hiten Parekh

Hi Indrani !
You may find the attahcment useful. You may ask for other members' data either through email or simple post and fill the table which may give you some idea whether the problem is chronic, if yes, where the intensity is more. After finding the area where to concentration, you can go into details of reasons etc.
Hope this is of some use.
- Hiten

From India, New Delhi
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: xls indrani_temp_185.xls (14.0 KB, 49 views)

unusual_indu

Dear Jacob
I must say that this situation is very depressing .I feel ashamed of myself being an HR ,that this is the way employees are being treated after they have put up their best efforts.
I would just like to point out that the performance pay you are supposed to get in january so in case you are not working till January you cannot claim the performance pay but you deserve it that is 100% truth,since it is your hard earned money
One more thing I wanted to say that is you opted for the novembers salary and the relieving letter.Now the HR said that you are not going to get your Novembers salary since you are not serving the notice period but she promised to issue the relieving letter .Now when she has changed her stance once again I think you should go and have a word with the managment directly,that you want your papers before leaving tyhe company
All the best to you
Keep posting
Thanks and Regards
Indrani Chakraborty

From India, Pune
unusual_indu

Dear Mr Parekh
Thank you for the document .I will tell you honestly after going through this document I feel like doing a doctorate on this topic based on the data collected from different Industries .I have saved this document nicely for future
Thank you once again
Thanks and Regards
Indrani Chakraborty

From India, Pune
unusual_indu

Dear Mr Parekh
I take offence to your statement .You were not harsh you made a personal remark .Till dat I have showed respect to your posts and I have always appreciated your posts.
I guess I was empathetic towards the situation and whatever comments I made was my personal opinion and I have never dragged the entire community into it
Watever comments we put forward on this site are based on the assumption that the post made by the member is a true and real situation .There is hardly any scope to verify the other party's situation so it is bound to be one-sided

From India, Pune
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.