No Tags Found!

amolsdeokar

Hello Kajal,

I am agree with your opinion....but how many days you bare his non satisfactory performance, can management accept your mistake which is happened in during interview (wrong assessment) and please tell me why Management should bare Expenses of his salary if he is not performing well. If you are not not informing him regarding his poor performance to him then how he come to know the area of improvement in his performance.....please let him know what is the reason of his termination so he can overcome the all lacuna's in his performance.

@ Pulkit

As u update the Information of an Employee joined your organization on 7 Dec. 2011,so time frame for the performance evaluation is very less. So Please speak with him regarding his non performance ask him reason for the same...check out if he has problem from his senior, work culture, Management pressure.....and give them more time to improve his performance.....do request to management for give him chance to prove himself if Management decide to terminate him.....If has problem from as mentioned above then take corrective actions for the same....so he can feel your support it might be helpful to improve his performance.

Regards,

Amol Deokar

From India, Mumbai
P.S.Modak
This is a very short duration to evalute any employee. Being in HR, when you appointed some body definitely you have access the candidate. Within such short period if you terminate someone without any valid documented evidence that may reflect very poor HR practices. Wnenever you are taking such decision please ensure that this will not documented at bad HR practices.
ParthaModak
Administrator
Kolkata

From India, Calcutta
free training
Hi
A recruit during probation is not to be treated as Trainee unless specified.
To terminate even during probation one has to follow the PRINCIPLES OF NATURAL JUSTICE and exhaust the channels to avoid legal tangles.
In the instant case a written communication is to be made to the employee to imrprove the performace before taking final action.
kumar

From India, Mumbai
neeta.m
Hi Pulkit,

It is not even a month since you employed the person. Usually an employee's learning curve ranges between 3 to 6 months. Firstly, check with your company's policy on the probation period. If it is 3 months, I advise you not to terminate the employee now.

Secondly, as an HR head, you cannot terminate an employee in a single shot on poor performance. You will need to talk to him/her. Tell him where he/she is not doing well and as them to work on those areas. Also, talk to their manager and assign them work in which they are very confident. That way you are boosting up the morale of the employee.

The situation that you are in right now is an excellent time to build up rapport with the new employee so he gains trust in you and the company.

Your role as an HR head is not to take instant decisions but to give and take time before you do. Give them time to work on and if after 2-3 months, their manager still feels the same, then you can give him a month's notice OR as per your company's policy to terminate.

Regards,

From India, Hyderabad
santoshharshe

What is the procedure of WC compensation for if any accident happened when it will be informed and whom
From India, Nagpur
Myat.Soe_Htun
Hello Everyone,
I am Myat and anew comer to CiteHR. I really delighted to find this website useful and saw that many many sharing information to all are very practical.
Please let me participate from time to time.
Thank you to all.
Best regards,
Myat
Asst. General Manger
Human Resource Department
Lynx Co., Ltd.
Myanmar.

From Singapore
A.N.Sinha

you can terminate a probationer any time during probation period, without assigning any reason. ans
From India, Jamshedpur
MKSharma64

Dear Pulkit30,
I am fully agreed with Mr. Dayalsaran and Kamesh333 that you have to strengthen the recruitment & assessment process. Mr. Dyal says very much true “Do not forget that its easy to remove and hard to change and make others change.” Always remember every employee may be the assets of the company. Role of HR is not recruitment and termination job only. Keep patient; try to improve his caliber, give moral support to him (these all are the parts of welfare) and evaluate his performance. If he can fail you are free to take appropriate action against him.
Regards,
MKSharma64

From India, Coimbatore
vipinsingh2101
Sub- regarding job i am the employee of a private college worked as store in charge, i want to join sap program and work in capanies please provide me suggestion. vipin singh Sore in charge Indore
From India, Indore
sunil jogdeo

Hi,
Good `heat` in the winter season to bring warmth. HR people are human beings. Freedom of expression can be used effectively for most efficient and effective purpose. Keep confronting..its healthy activity..just let it not result into `conflict`.
Wish you all very happy, prosperous and cool new year

From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.