No Tags Found!

Tveera
I have been working as a sales manager for reputed companies for six years. I am not happy with my professional career for six years since my career started. Somehow I am able to carry on my career till now to support my family. I am earning good but not happy with the job because of my academic background and interest in Human Resource Management. I am in dilemma to take decision to change my career from sales to Human Resource’s Management.
Please kindly suggest me.

From India, Hyderabad
Prashant B Ingawale

What is your educational qualification & what is your current Job Profile.
From India, Pune
Anonymous
Dear Mr.Prashant,
My educational qualifications:
Graduation- Batchlor of Business Management (HR)
Post Graduation- MBA (HR)
Present working in US MNC in health care segment working as a sales executive and deals with Medical devices.

From India, Hyderabad
Suresh Rathi

I suggest that-
First brush up your knowledge of HR , read /research extensively on Cite HR on various HR facets , then try the switch.
You may not get offer to your liking initially but that should not deter you.
See if can be absorbed in your present place of employment in HR.
Best of luck.
Col.Suresh Rathi

From India, Delhi
kapoorrr

You may request your employer for job transfer in HR department. It is up to them to accede to your request. R R Kapoor Vadodara
From India, Vadodara
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.