No Tags Found!

Bhawna.kapoor
Dear Shabana, I am sending you a draft for your query,i have drafted this letter keeping in mind your given reason of transfer..
From India, Ludhiana
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: doc transfer letter.doc (20.5 KB, 436 views)

retheeshkallummel@yahoo.com
sir, am an employ working in Alappuza and i would like to transfer from my branch to our another branch. so please give me a transfer letter format urjently.
From India, Kochi
komalchaps

Hi

I am working as a HR in a reputed firm. However due to certain circumstances i have to issue termination letter to 3 employees all with different reason. Request you to provide me with the formats accordingly:

1) Termination Letter - Harassment / indecent behaviour (Employee is harassing ladies employee in & out of warehouse premises.)

2) Termination Letter - Job Dissatisfaction (Supervisor have already informed employee 2 months back abt the dissatisfaction & improvement.)

3) Termination letter - Absenteeism (Employee was absent for a week's time in Dec & didn't attend any call. He informed after a week via email stating he is hospitalized for an appendix operation which is now done; however require 15-20 days of rest. Later after 20 days he didnt joined & after many calls he confirmed that he would be joining on 15 Jan; however have not joined yet. He is now not attending any calls / replying to msgs, emails.)

I would really appreciate if i could get them at the earliest...

Thank you in advance & appreciate your help with this one..

Regards,

Chaps

From India, Mumbai
kaushikpatel24671@yahoo.com
dear all, please give me to transfer letter of employee one unit to another unit this format is completely Gujarati format please give me earliest reply thanking you, kaushik patel
From India, Surat
Bhosle.anup

Dear sir,
Can you please help me out for format for our Office Assitant.
they go for out duty in half day or a full day without coming to office.
at the end of the month we dont have the records where are they gone for out duty.
for eg. if off boy going on od dtt,12/03/13 after lunch den at the end of month we dnt have the record.
Anup Bhosle

From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.