dhubbjob@gmail.com
The length of service is calculated from the Date of Joining and not from Date of confirmation. U r entitled for Gratuity by all means
From India, Mumbai
savitavishal
If during your probation period you were on company's roll then you are eligible for gratuity. As per the act you must complete five years on company's roll. So please check where you were on roll or off roll employee during your probation period
SAVITA VISHAL

Ramesh hr
Dear friend
Present day of Gratuity offered by the company are may at parlance of statutory.
However, my best of my knowledge probation period will not be covred
further verify the the dte of effect gratuetity for an employee in the company
best regards
Ramesh yandamuri

From India, Visakhapatnam
Vasant Nair

Standing Orders of the Company has nothing to do with eligibility for Gratuity. Please do not offer such baseless and incorrect advice. Vasant Nair
From India, Mumbai
sanju.agrawal2005
Hi All, I have worked for 5 years in company, All amount mentioned below are monthly amount as on today, and i have completed 5 years, can you tell me my Gratuity Amount
Basic - 12000
HRA - 6000
Special Allowance - 8000
Medical - 1250
Conveyance - 800
PF- 1200
regards
Sanju

From India, Bangalore
sreehariprasadn

Dear Sanju,
Your Gratuity would be (Basic/26)X15X5= 12000/26X15X5=Rs.34615
Sanju, you have continued loyally for quite a long period with the same organisation. If you are planning to leave and join another Company,please make sure to talk to few of the employees in the new place before taking final decision. We all spend 8 to 10 hrs of our day in the office and after putting so much o years..it must be like a second home for you.
Mr.Vasant Nair, I like ur reply.
Any way all the best!!
Sreehariprasad.N
Manager HR

From India, Lucknow
rajeshhr1979
Definatly you are eligibale for gartuity, because its depend on DOJ and DOL, So you have completed your five years, which is requirment of gratuity act.
From India, Bangalore
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.