No Tags Found!

Praveen Kumar Kambhampati

Metaflex,
Wrong place to discuss this. Suggest that do not waste time on such audits. You have a disagreement on the suggestion, discuss it.
Somebody warming a seat at a time when markets are down and low has to be made aware of the big mistake committed and continued by him. I do not find a terse or intimidating approach except the facts i have learnt it the hard way. Sorry, that you reading negativity in it.
LIYASUNNY, My apologies if you find the suggestion negative. I withdraw it.

From United States, Ogden
Praveen Kumar Kambhampati

Liyasunny,
I like this last statement of your, ...............But any ways i guess i have to work on it myself and try convincing my management.....
Wonderful attitude. We all end up in such situations sometimes. Got to make your way out with a proper mindset. Keep doing some assignments so that you don'y feel the pinch of knowing only HR and not the other functions. You might as well start liking the assignments. you'd never know.
have a dialogue with the management. Wait for your time and opportunity.Have patience.
Good Luck !!

From United States, Ogden
liyasunny
Hi Navneet,

I am personally not a person who gets drifted away and take the course which generally life defines for me,coz i believe i chose to be an engineer and pursued my studies in MBA in Hr,it was solely my decision and choice i made,not that it happend to me as you put it Navneet

In a country like china,where the opportunities are very limited for a foreigner,you wouldav realized it if you had a hang of this place,exploring the opportunities as you guys put it is not at all easy,considering the fact that there are very few available

And i clearly know i want to pursue my career and establish myself in HR in depth ,want a good on the job experience in the first place atleast to begin with which unfortunately i havent got yet,without getting a proper start hw can i even think or plan ahead of what i want 10yrs dwn the lane in life

.Either you dont understand my situation or else none can help me out of it but myself like Octavious said.Wel its amazing to get the feedbacks though since it has made me think and given me certain directions when i was kind of lost

From China, Beijing
vivekesi
.Hi All, I am vivek,28 yrs old and engg. graduate from E&C in 2005 and currently working for ESIC as Inspector can anyone please guide what are other career oppurtunities using current exp. vivek
From India, Calcutta
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.