No Tags Found!

Ahshanur
Dear Friends, I am doing PGDBA in Operations. As a part of last semester, I have to submit a project report based on the following topic,
1. Six Sigma methodology
or
2. Study/Analysis of Six sigma application in Service/Manufacturing Organization
Also project report shall be around 80 to 100 pages and I am not able to understand how should i complete the same.
Can anyone please help me on the above topic (any one) for preparing my project report.
Best Regards,
Ahshanur

From India, Delhi
thanabdulkalam

Dear Ahshanur

I am doing PGDBA in Operations. As a part of last semester, I have to submit a project report based on the following topic,

Six Sigma methodology

Six sigma is a philosophy to improve the customer satisfaction by eliminating and preventing defects and, as a result tp increase business profitability.

Six sigma is the DMAIC- Define, measure, analyse, improve and control.

Define : Define the Problem or Project Goals that needs to be addressed.

Measure: Measure the problem and process from which it was produced.

Analyze: Analyze data & process to determine root causes of defects and opportunities.

Improve: Improve the process by finding solutions to fix, diminish, and prevent future problems.

Control: Implement, Control, and Sustain the improvements solutions to keep the process on the new course.

That sounds nearly as good as 99.999% but it may represent an undesirable level of error.

First there is adviser for six sigma

1. To select the your project heading

2. you sit with your colloquies for small debute for heading in that your have get lots of inputs.

3. To find your project risk and impact marks that when discuss with your colloquies on the that you know

4. Define, measure, analyse, improve and control your project

I have completed six sigma project ( Project: To ready the patient rooms within 5mins)

Its very simple don't worry about it

regards

Thangaraj.s

Chennai

From India, Chennai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.