Meenu Tyagi
Hi All,

I have experienced on my own with a small company as well as with a big firm. I have felt a huge difference.

Small firms

Not professional upto the mark.

More harassment in the work environment.

Team leaders and managers try to dominate people who are at an entry level or juniors from them.

In India they(TL & Managers) treat juniors not with respect as they treat to their seniors whom they report.

Facilities are less no doubt.

More verbal communication for any action which needs to be taken by facility dept., no written communication.

I would like to cite an example for small firms - for ex If an agent needs a leave then he or she needs to tell the reason why actually they are going on leaves even if they have leaves in their account and organisation can also give them.On the contrary Big firms least care if an associate needs a leave and if he have in his/ her account then TL never ask why is he taking leave they simply tell you either YES or NO for the leaves. They don't become personal with you.

Big firms

Very Professional.

TL & Managers always say wish to their juniors on their own. They don't think it's my junior why should I need to shake hand with him first.

Facilities are good.

Good work environmen.

Nobody gets personal with you.

Good growth prospects.

An employee also proud of himself or herself that he or she is working with a brand name.

I hope you guys would read it and let me know back what ever I have written.

Thanks & Regards,

Meenu Tyagi

From United States, Lincolnshire
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.